Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eggie, Mil, pgidey and A1steak!

malanee

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you have to change it in your profile...and then it takes like almost a week or something for the emails to stop

hmmm, i'm trying to gather some peeps to do something...maybe red, elysium, etc etc

Originally posted by malanee

I don't know! What's going on????

And why is cluplanet emailing me when someone responds to a post???

:confused:

red obviously... but on a serious note it depends on who's there, if I'm there it's nothin but a non-stop party and it's on if melamee is there's it's bound to be lame and if eggschmuck is there it's cracking, if millele is there it's gonna be a dog. And of course if A1 is there it will be sweeeettt and juicyyyyyyyyy

the million$$$$ question is are you going? I don't think I can go cuz I have a hard enough time getting up when I don't go out and if i go out forget about it, I got bills to pay and someone has to make the money. Don't worry egg will hold it down for me,isn't that right egg, eggggggggggggg answer me

def. not buster, nice try, play again

:):)

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Damn, don't log on for a day and look at all the activity. Wasted a lot of company dollars this morning catching up :D

Is the 'Who is pgiddy' game still going on? I'm guessing it's Buster formerly from 5 (this is the part where Millie and Malanee start fighting) ;)

those crab wontons are summer rolls are soo good, but damn egg you gonna turn into a wonton if don't stop hangin there, millele soooo sorry, I was just having some flashbacks thinking about my millie, damn that stupid caddy, I can't believe it one minute he was with us the next he's gone. but I meant dog in a good way, hahhahaha. We're going back to old school where like bad=good, dog=beautiful,sweet, fun, good times, etc...