Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
silente

Excellent!!

Woohoo!!! George Ryan isn't running again!!!! Corrupt bastard... :grin:

One of many reasons my morning has been good. :)

Did everyone have a good night last night?

<laughs> Pick up any hot high school chicks, bb?

Originally posted by silente

Did everyone have a good night last night?

<laughs> Pick up any hot high school chicks, bb?

Nope, no high school chicks for me. I did meet some cool people though, and ran into some cool people that I have met before.

Got nice and buzzed and just danced for a little while. It was all in all a good time. My Roommate got himself into a little trouble, so now we both have girl troubles. I am not the only one anymore woohoo, lol...

OK, so for everyone else, I am going to talk to my friend, to see if we can get lindsay in Zentra one weekend soon, anyone down for going with?? We can see how hardcore this infant really is.

Originally posted by bouncyboy

Got nice and buzzed and just danced for a little while. It was all in all a good time. My Roommate got himself into a little trouble, so now we both have girl troubles. I am not the only one anymore woohoo, lol...

OK, so for everyone else, I am going to talk to my friend, to see if we can get lindsay in Zentra one weekend soon, anyone down for going with?? We can see how hardcore this infant really is.

<laughs> That's right, keedz!! Who's comin? I want lots of witnesses to my hardcoreness!! :grin: ;)

Originally posted by back2basics-

Well mate she can come to Cafe Surreal after, non of this just dance till 4 shit... we need to evaluate her hard-core-edness properly.

You got it b2b. Bring it on. :tongue: :grin: