Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Contest On The Beach

Ahh, i havent been around for a while I was away on business. But I am back in action and ready for another dominating weekend down in monmouth and ocean counties. My calves are flared up, I know all of you could smell me as the scent of vicks vapor whipped by your faces. My traps are like mountains. Back to the topic, to those who want to find me and see the MONSTER AND MASTER OF ALL GUIDOS you just follow the trail of broken winstrahl amps with crumbs from the anadrol 50's that i swallow by the fist full. Im such a master.

I will be hosting the juicehead master contest in Ortley this week on the beach. 20 Contestants must bring all empty depots, wrappers, amps, 10cc-100cc bottles ,kits to enter stage one of qualifying. You will not be admitted with out cycles. I want all used insulin needles and pins with 23 gauge only and if they have blood stains you get a bonus. To make it to the next level with out being terminated all shirts must be off and you must have a girl that your bangin or girl firend with you. The obstacle is she will pop all zits on your back and the 15 whom evers puss shoots furthest out of 20 moves on. Every level eliminated 5. Next level 15 contestants must dance to hard beats like a meat monster and the 10 who move the slowest cause there lats are so big move on. They also must dance like they are swimming in an innertibe arms spread out back flexed you know the dance!!!! Level four 10 contestants left. All juiceheads will have a scoop. The last 5 standing who dont get carried out by EMT get to go on to the next. Now 1 person is elimated at a time. 5 Saucebags left. Juice heads will have a bump off, whomeever goes into a hole first is gone, see ya. 4 left. Sauce monsters must write an intellectual paragraph on why G, K , E are bad. The 3 who write the dumbest get to stay. 3 left. All juicebags must write down their occupations ona paper. The ones who write down tanning salon, landscape, construction or del get to stay. 2 left Juicemonsters must go to tempts on saturday night then to factory must do somekind of drug every whomever the last man standing wins (club will not close for this event) CONTESTANT WINS 100 free tanning sessions, 10 eyebrow waxings, 10 cd's from mondo music, 100 dbols, 30 durabolins, 50 a bombs, 1 lick, 20 scoops, GH kit, 30 myoplex shakes and 50 meso tech bars, a gallon of pamade for the hair, and a chance to get a real job and life.

Yo, MonsterGuido

Let's go hang out at the tanning salon after work. I got a big account here to cash in on, but when I'm done I need a nice tan, cause If we are gonna win this contest I want to look my best. Not to mention that we are gonna pregame it at Joey's, and you know how hot the guidettes are there..

I love G

Rick

bio.miamiheat100.jpg

nothing a shot of winstrol and a cap of G won't fix!

stop hatin on us powerhouses!

you are just mad that you cant crush a can with you miserable biceps. Now I on the other hand am a handsome devil with a perfect physique. Not you or anybody can "player hate" on a body like this. I have toured around the world with these abs ok?

So get off it. Go take your miserable body and try to look as good as me. While you are trying, I'm gonna be at Surf getting my grope on.

Rickbio.miamiheat100.jpg

Why am I an asshole??

What did I ever do to you??This is a perfect example of people hating on someone because of how goodlooking I am!!I have this body cause I work hard, maybe some day you can have it too, but until then don't call me an asshole, because I did nothing to deserve it. Besides, you'll melt if you see me cause I'm so damn hot!

bio.miamiheat100.jpg

give the guy credit johnny blackjock, his traps are huge!!

We train together , trust me i know!

Our gym is like Tempts on memorial day, we got the latest Mondo Music tapes blasting over the sound system. Not to mention we have the whole free weight section all to ourselves! I'm so big, I love it!

bio.miamiheat100.jpg

Once and for all, I am not a punk ass coward who hides behind the computer. What good is it for me to claim to look anywhere near as good as you. It doesn't. I am what I am and will not claim to be more. However, why do you guys feel the need to post this bullshit day after day about crap noone outside the posse cares about? Are you an asshole personally, no I don't know you. You're just an asshole for posting this crap.

:confused: :confused:

I have a question for GH boy and Monster.....

Why is it that you feel that you are so superior to others because of your size. I mean you guys go on and on how great your bodies are and how hot you are but do you think that that makes you better then anyone else? I mean honestly and from personal experience and opinion...I go to the gym at least 5 days a week to train but I don't feel cause I take pride in the way I look makes me better or more beautiful than anyone else.

I don't think that JBR is getting mad at you cause of how you look but the attitude you present. Lets face it and I am sure you know...somepeople can't physically achieve a body (possibly as you say yours is). And another question??? Do you feel that you are unapproachable by people just casue by the way you look you give off a negative vibe. Are you really nice people or from what you post you are totally assholes that don't give a shit but themselves. I don't want to sound like a bitch here but for the love of God....Save for your contests.

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Ok I was being nice but you know what.....you are so full of yourself that you can't even answer questions with intelligently ..you do not rule over all you rule over yourself and if you don't be careful one day you are gonna trip over your big ugly feet and hit your big ugly head on the weights that you think you can lift. Besides that fact that when you are at the gym bragging about how much weight you can lift and your little boyfriend is giving you a spot you are to busy staring at his f'in balls that you drop the bar on your head and all the juice and air that you fill it with will pop..pop like the zits that you probably have all over your back. Don't have to worry about your balls popping because they are too small anyway. People are not jealous and I will tell you why...you suck & your posts suck. You may be big but that in no way shape or form makes you a man. So grow up and come off your little cloud...no one cares how big you are. :finger:

Originally posted by sistatrixie

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Ok I was being nice but you know what.....you are so full of yourself that you can't even answer questions with intelligently ..you do not rule over all you rule over yourself and if you don't be careful one day you are gonna trip over your big ugly feet and hit your big ugly head on the weights that you think you can lift. Besides that fact that when you are at the gym bragging about how much weight you can lift and your little boyfriend is giving you a spot you are to busy staring at his f'in balls that you drop the bar on your head and all the juice and air that you fill it with will pop..pop like the zits that you probably have all over your back. Don't have to worry about your balls popping because they are too small anyway. People are not jealous and I will tell you why...you suck & your posts suck. You may be big but that in no way shape or form makes you a man. So grow up and come off your little cloud...no one cares how big you are. :finger:

uuuuuhhhhhhhhh, SISTA, we need to talk....R U skipping the medication again?

:D

its beyond me how dumb these people are. True ,we are juiceheads, but that doesnt mean we arent smart and responsible. I probably have a better job than all you retards , And i bet i get laid more too!

Rick - GH boy

look at those arms, i wanna work out just looking at them..

bio.miamiheat100.jpg