Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LEO FEST last evening @ China Club (Kid Rock, Pam Lee, & LEOS)

Ok so for those who knew the Secret Password yougotinto LEO FEST last evening @ the CHINA CLUB hosted by THUNDER CLUB a great organization that works with tons of companies and Celebs. Last night was the annual LEO FEST (as in the horoscope) Famous couple celebrating was Kid Rock & Pam Anderson (who is a leo from what I was told) and a slew of others. It was definitely more of a celeb thing than a music thing so after about 2 hours I left. Fun evening if you wanted to walk out with a bag full of business cards. SCORPIO's Ball will be next come the fall.:D

WHAT???????

I was there last night for 1 1/2 hours to meet with Danny, and I didnt see Pam Anderson or Kid Rock........

the music was great, band was phenominal..but I def did not see anything like that...

I guess I just wasnt lookin in the right places...:mad:

oh BTW...Steve and I are taking over Jade Terrace Fridays, so come on out and enjoy the party:)

Tomorrow is Steve Grooves Bday Bash:)

Originally posted by az-tec

WHAT???????

I was there last night for 1 1/2 hours to meet with Danny, and I didnt see Pam Anderson or Kid Rock........

the music was great, band was phenominal..but I def did not see anything like that...

I guess I just wasnt lookin in the right places...:mad:

oh BTW...Steve and I are taking over Jade Terrace Fridays, so come on out and enjoy the party:)

Tomorrow is Steve Grooves Bday Bash:)

Yeah, wasnt paying attention to the crowd

But the music was fabulous.

Yeah the bands were kicking it the Sax player was from Billy Joel's Band. Sorry guys I have my ROXY fridays so I won't be going anywhere else for a while. Thanks for the Invite though. We have Mark Farina & Joeski tonight with Mighty Mi and Kimyon & Foundations crew. :D

I am posting the CMJ lineup next week, you too will have to take a break from CC that night. I almost fainted when TOM & Giant Step step it up.

PEACE