Clubplanet Nightlife Community

In my dreams

der

This is my sob story: For as little as I post, I thought I'm entitled one big long fukken message.

About a week and a half ago, I went online to order tickets for the PVD show. I busy working while going through the order process, put it on my card and got a confirmation which I copied and put into an outlook message, which is something I normally do. Now things have been busy since, working this new job, getting the kids on schedule, and w/ my trip to Oregon, it doesn't occur to me that the tickets have not come in the mail. Anyway, Mrs Der informs me 2 days ago that we still haven't rec'd them and that there is the charge on our account, so okay, "take care of it der."

Yesterday, I call ticketmaster to find out what the holdup is and they ask for a confirmation number. Here's me looking through outlook messages trying to find the confirmation number: "where the fuk is it!!?" Okay, so I don't have the confirmation number. Transfer over to customer service for dumb customers. "Can I have you credit card number? (minute lapse) "What is your last name?" (minute lapse) "what is your first name?" (another min) "what is the event?" (that's 4 now). "Sir, we don't have an order for you."

It's like I just imagined the order process. No record of my order at all. I musta dreamt the whole thing. No confirmation on my computer. Really, I searched the thing.

So after a lot of pissing and moaning, I tell them to at least take the charge off my account. "We didn't charge your account sir." Okay, bitch and whine now. Call back Mrs Der and Mrs Der says, "I never said it was on our account."

Like I was just dreaming the whole thing. It wasn't on our account. Really, it comes down to my word vs all factual evidence. I didn't make the order. It musta been in a dream.

Now, I'm making plans for the time I thought I'd be at the PVD show tonight. I'll be working on an outfit for the 18th or on a project in the basement while Mrs Der is trying to hook her and a friend up w/ tickets at the HOB. Bottom line being: I'm not going to what may possibly be the best show of the year. Fuk Oakey, fuk diggey, This is PVD, and I'm not going. On the bbs's, people are all over looking for tickets. I've already accepted the fact that I'm not going. I'm not taking a trip downtown for the mere chance of scoring tickets. I'll just have a few beers and do some studying or something. The only way I'm going now is if someone in my office scores a tick and will sell it to me, but I'd give it to Mrs Der cuz she's more stoked to go than I.

but then, that's something that would only happen in my dreams.

hey der that sucks bro..

hopefully one of your many friends will come through for you and the Mrs.

however I still wonder why people ordered through ticketmaster when they could have just driven by the HOB box office and bought tickets without the overhead.. its not like you're *never* in the city. :)

Originally posted by tranceaction

hey der that sucks bro..

hopefully one of your many friends will come through for you and the Mrs.

however I still wonder why people ordered through ticketmaster when they could have just driven by the HOB box office and bought tickets without the overhead.. its not like you're *never* in the city. :)

Hey trance do you think $50 to the doormen will really work?

B2B - $50 will easily work.. if you wait until most of the crowd has entered the place you can get away with $20 or $30.

or there's one other method..

look for someone who looks like a HOB member/VIP and bribe them to take you in.. they'll be easy to find.. usually over 40 and completely out of place at a PvD event..

Originally posted by tranceaction

B2B - $50 will easily work.. if you wait until most of the crowd has entered the place you can get away with $20 or $30.

or there's one other method..

look for someone who looks like a HOB member/VIP and bribe them to take you in.. they'll be easy to find.. usually over 40 and completely out of place at a PvD event..

Are you SURE? DOn;t want to hang outside HOB. $50 doesn't sound much, the guy at RedNo5 wanted that on a thursday AND i had pay a cover.

B2B - you dont need to hang around outside.. you can go inside wait by the bar if need be, and talk to some of the bouncers.. one of them will bite..

also it depends on what other idiots are offering them also..

I know 16 yr olds who have bought their way into HOB..

remember, finding one the VIP's/members is an option.. go around the bar or look for people leaving the hall.. usually they pop in for a while to check out the music and they hate it and leave.