Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saturday afternoon/evenings.......

is there anything good going on down the shore.......I have a house in Lavalette but all summer I've been too banged up to do anything on Sat until nighttime but this Sat I'm looking for any decent shit going on........any happy hours, etc? doesn't have to be in that area but not too far......thanks....:)

Originally posted by tyco

is there anything good going on down the shore.......I have a house in Lavalette but all summer I've been too banged up to do anything on Sat until nighttime but this Sat I'm looking for any decent shit going on........any happy hours, etc? doesn't have to be in that area but not too far......thanks....:)

TYCO, where r u at? I'm on Westmont in lavallette. We usually boat in the late AM and then hit the SURF CLUB at 4pm....FLYING MUELLER BROTHERS.....much different then SUNDAY but they play party music.....

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

TYCO, where r u at? I'm on Westmont in lavallette. We usually boat in the late AM and then hit the SURF CLUB at 4pm....FLYING MUELLER BROTHERS.....much different then SUNDAY but they play party music.....

I'm on the corner of Washington and Baltimore......right across the street from the bay and the firehouse.......I'm not sure where Westmont is but Lavalette is small so you must be close......well, I'll probably def be down for Surf on Sat, need to get a little dizzy early on.......who are the FMB? :)

How the hell are you? SPICY ain't the same during the day without the BIG GUY behind the bar;) ;)

THE FLYING MUELLER BROTHERS are the opposite end of the spectrum from DENNY and ANDREW but the bring a decent crowd. Besides, FELICIA is always fun to hang with.....WESTMONT is in the north end of Lavallette. I am 2 houses north of the yacht club, on the water!!!!!!!!

:tongue:

I havent been coming down till late Saturdays this last month so we havent gotten to Spicys

Plus Aimee and Rox are both in love so my drinking crew has been reduced

I took off monday--so let me know if youre working on Sun--If not you know where i'll be--Rox's bar

For SOME REASON, I thought a certain "whataboutme" would respond... hehehe

I know I know - my presence is an exciting event...

I am gonna try to finish out the summer "hard core" eventhough I DOUBT that will happen - my partying skills have significantly declined! :mad::(