Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what city is..

All right, you guys dont know shit about party then!!!

Kidding! Kidding! Just putting a little drama on this thread. I hear you have quite a scene in Toronto baby. I seriously have to visit and see the Guv.

Nevertheless, I'm in Montreal my man and in here you can't do nothing else than fuckin' party your brains out.

Hope to see you guys round here. Or else in the big T.

Party starts in 6hours 20 minuts! Hold on to your zebra paterned thongs.

Hey! Bella!

I was beginning to think I was the only one on this board. Where d'you go out?

Now that I have a montrealer on board, I'm not letting you go hon'.

Stay in touch.

By the way, you goin' to cream? There's also Hawtin [or however you spell it] at Sona on that friday.

Guest bellaragazza

yeah going to cream... went to arrival (wasn't impressed)

im going to see Timo Maas! :) boooooyaaa

i go to aria, tokyo, stereo, central, illume, jai bar.. used to fucking live at sona but its turning poopy now.. SOOOOO mainstream. hahahaha .. where do you chill babe?

Hey hon'

Love tecno so Sona on fridays is allways one of the options. Believe it or not, I'm actually goin' to Aria for the first fuckin' time this friday. fuckin' shame on me I know. That said, I'll party pretty much anywhere you lovely ladies are at... and even where you're not [my occasionnal visit to the village]. Everyday has it's own feel and the hang-outs to go with it but Bily Kun is my home.

So help me out here, what the fuck do I have to do to see the freakin' pics in the posts. Got the thread and all bu could'nt see any of them.

And no ICQ hon', no ICQ. I guess I should get to it soon, right? Shame on me again!

Allright bella, thanks for bringing some action onto this section of the board.

Later hon'

Yo hon'

Fuck! Gotta stop that "going out every fucking day of the week" thing. Well maybe when I get a wife and a bungallow in Laval.

Gonna get that instant messaging shit eventually. I'll just have to live without a picture of you in the meantime.

D'you speak decent french by the way? Out of curiosity caus' being a lady and all, you know you'll be forgiven anyway... right?!

Are ya guys a big bunch going to cream? The line-up is quite the shit right. I dont know if you had seen Mistress before but holy fuck! Her set at Sona for her birthday! I fuckin' danced my brains out.

Anyway, gotta go but see ya later hon'

And by the way, hi there myventure. Wellcome aboard and spread the word.

Guest bellaragazza

yeah I think we're like 30 people going to cream.. which is cool

and ben oui je parle le francais esti :) hahaha its not my first language but I get by I guess lol.. daaaannnnng

here i'll attach my pic here

boooooya.. i have to go to work in 40 minutes..

Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by jonnyb

Fuck, I cant see no freakin' attachment! Am I stoopid or what? Dont answer!!!!! Just help the poor little boy out hon'

hook me up with your email addy :)

from nyc but also from montreal (its a long story). i'm in MTL usually about once a month.... definitely a great town for fun of all kinds. my mom is a theater director up there so i usually hang out with the theater people, but i would love to meet more clubbers. sona was great, but is starting to tire me, and i haven't been to aria yet (my last few trips have been solely devoted to jazz).

bella + jonny: hi, what's up?

rob

Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by dialectics

from nyc but also from montreal (its a long story). i'm in MTL usually about once a month.... definitely a great town for fun of all kinds. my mom is a theater director up there so i usually hang out with the theater people, but i would love to meet more clubbers. sona was great, but is starting to tire me, and i haven't been to aria yet (my last few trips have been solely devoted to jazz).

bella + jonny: hi, what's up?

rob

nada hun.. Prolly heading out to sona tonight then to Aria.. same shit different weekend :D

Fuck nitro my man! We're keeping her for ourselves!

Hey hon' just saw your pic. Finally and even if you did'nt send it. Hell! I'm impressed. That cute, I understand you bein' picky. I'm sorryn as hell I did'nt see you last friday.

Nitro man, dont wait for montreal girls to get to N-Y, just come over and be impressed.

Right... see ya guys