Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kimberly comes out of the closet....

bouncyboy

Originally posted by kimberlyco

That is my best friend debbie... and she is a better catch anyday!

just kidding bb

:laugh:

I am sure she is, she will probably put up with your shit a little more often then I am able to. LOL

Don't worry everyone, we are just playing with eachother, no real drama here...

Originally posted by bouncyboy

sorry to disappoint you babe, Kimberly is off the hook, but you aren't....

let the silente kicking commence.... :blown:

<laughs> Good! Bring it on! I've been bored and cranky all day. I'd RELISH this opportunity to spin your paltry wit around ;)

since Kimberly determined that you are a "red headed slut" LOL (sorry Kimberly didn't mean to drag you into this) I will dedicate this poem to you from your Pimp...

My bitch betta have my money

Through rain sleet or snow.

My Ho betta have money

Not some, not half, but all my cash

If she don't?

I'll put my foot dead in her ass!!!!

love ya babe... Now give me my god damn money...

Hahahahahahaaaa. Oh BB. You kill me. There are many many many things wrong with that. First off, b2b is, has been, and always will be my pimp (...unless he sold me for PvD tickets, but I haven't heard anything about that...). Secondly, as an editor, I can honestly say that that is the worst poem I've ever seen - a kindergartener could rhyme better, and don't even get me *started* on the meter. Thirdly, there's no way in hell you'd ever be able to beat me down. :tongue:

aight beotch, now you's gettin' out of pocket.

First let me start by saying that it was meant to be in ebonics, therefor grammar, rhyming etc.. wasn't really important. Second that poem was from a movie that was probably before your time, I think it was made in the 80's. Did I hear your Kindergarten teacher in the background?? I think it's nap time, run along now darling.

Originally posted by bouncyboy

aight beotch, now you's gettin' out of pocket.

First let me start by saying that it was meant to be in ebonics, therefor grammar, rhyming etc.. wasn't really important. Second that poem was from a movie that was probably before your time, I think it was made in the 80's. Did I hear your Kindergarten teacher in the background?? I think it's nap time, run along now darling.

<laughs> Well, you shouldn't have called it a poem, then. :tongue:

And my kindergarten teacher retired long ago, the psycho clown. I believe you're having hallucinations. Back to the mental ward with you.

Originally posted by silente

<laughs> Well, you shouldn't have called it a poem, then. :tongue:

And my kindergarten teacher retired long ago, the psycho clown. I believe you're having hallucinations. Back to the mental ward with you.

Silente? What are you still doing out? Isn't it past your curfew?

<grins> Right on b2b, thanks. :) I'm sure you'll be able to get in - bb won't be around to antagonize people. :tongue:

You guys make a perfect couple. British Bitch, and RedHeaded Stepchild Bitch. Enjoy eachother's company, I don't love you anymore

:bigfinger: :finger: :bigfinger: :finger: :bigfinger:

Originally posted by back2basics-

Ladies, i will be setting up a ring in the middle of my sofa.. you may carry on the bitch fight later tonight ok?

Shit man i gota run home and tidy for you lot.. don't know why i bother.

Make sure you dust off all those decorations you have around the place.. lol

<laughs> I'm outta here too - another half hour in this office will make me lose what's left of my sanity.

:drunk:

You have no mind, therefor you have no sanity. You are B2B's bitch puppet, so it's his sanity

B2B, would you get your hand out of this girls ass for a minute??

Shit, now I'm losing my mind....

Originally posted by back2basics-

Hold on if Silente is my bitch how come i an't seeing my standard 90%?????

Shit man pimpin has overheads you know.

It's becuz yo beotch is tired mufucka!!!! you needz to gets yoself a quality beotch in orda to make some real cream sucka!!! you get's dat??