Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
bigart

Exit Heads MUST READ

This is funny as shit, i was at the line today at my local Bagel & cofee spot, and im sitting and day dreaming and all of a sudden i started thinking of the name EXIT,

HAVE YOU EVER LOOKED AT THE NAME EXIT, Doesnt it speak out to you and say "EX IT" Meaning Like EX ( ectasy ) and IT ( it )

I mean whas the Owner of Exit trying to IMPLY SOMETHING???

I Was just BUGGING when i figured it out, either that or i am REally slow LOL

Did anyone else see this ?????

BTW who is Going to EX-IT TOnight???

The name "Exit" for a club is pretty ingenious. Everywhere you look and see Exit signs you think of the club (or atleast I do). A great marketing scheme the way I see it. Plus I see it not as "ex" "it" but as Exit ... exiting realitly and going into another world (not to get deep on ya or anything). Thats what it feels like to me. Its a catchy name and really did the club well.

Just my thoughts.....

The name "Exit" for a club is pretty ingenious. Everywhere you look and see Exit signs you think of the club (or atleast I do). A great marketing scheme the way I see it. Plus I see it not as "ex" "it" but as Exit ... exiting realitly and going into another world (not to get deep on ya or anything). Thats what it feels like to me. Its a catchy name and really did the club well.

i couldnt of said it better myself