6. mike macaluso - final chapter/ofortuna mix

7. rob girillini - young frankenstien

8. silent nick - diamonds (real)

does anyone know wen they r comin out

if so tell me or im gonna kill myself:blown:

i cant sleep without them:shake:

its scary:worry2:

help plzzz:blank:

Seriously, stop asking about these songs, when there released, there released. Everyone keeps asking the same questions hoping for someone to give them an answer that will make them happy.

You keep hyping up the songs, and when they come out, everyone's gonna play them out.

probably none of them will ever be out...

goto your local record store, and listen to imports that come from across the seas, listen to the quality, professional, and amazing music and ear candy that JP, DT, Junior, and all of the serious DJ's play...

... yet there seems to be so much interested in cheese and unreleased music.. sometimes its unreleased for a certain reason.

But honestly, if you listen to what all the super dj's play, its professional sounding music.. and it's what we need to start talking about. :)

Peace

Justin Higgins

Originally posted by djustinh

probably none of them will ever be out...

goto your local record store, and listen to imports that come from across the seas, listen to the quality, professional, and amazing music and ear candy that JP, DT, Junior, and all of the serious DJ's play...

... yet there seems to be so much interested in cheese and unreleased music.. sometimes its unreleased for a certain reason.

But honestly, if you listen to what all the super dj's play, its professional sounding music.. and it's what we need to start talking about. :)

Peace

Justin Higgins

Amen! Why the hype with all the unreleased jams?? I think its the "want what you can't have" theory. If those songs were released tomorow then no one would say another word about them. I've seen people go crazy over songs that sound like they were done on my little cousin's first time sony keyboard and I don't get it. Maybe it's me. But there are some good songs on that list.......

Man...who gives a shit..i they are released then good...if they aren't then who cares...go to the club and listen to them b/c chances are if you had a copy of any of these songs itll be at the bottom of ur listening pile by the end of the week b/c u already played it out. I rememember last sept when all I kept on seeing on this board was "where can I get Children of the night" "Whens it gonna be released" When it actually came out I didnt hear much about it nad I never hear it. Its definately I want but can't have concept...once u get u move onto sumthing else u cant have

I can only speak from what I know, but I'm fairly certain that Mike Macaluso's "The Final Chapter/O Fortuna" edit will never be released. He originally did the mix as a tool for his use only. Since then, he's given it only to his close friends and to DJs who play in major rooms (such as Tony Draper, Boris, Eddie Baez, etc.) I'm sure eventually it will leak out, as all tracks seem to these days. As for Rob Girellini's "Young Frankenstein," the track was included on a demo CD he made, along with his "Crouching Tiger" mix, his mix of Stacy Smith's "Where Do I Go," his mix of Whitney Houston's "Fine," and several others. The CD was for record labels and DJs only, so I don't know if any of the tracks are or will be signed.

Say you get these SONGS ans u listen to them, and u enjoy them, OK great now only one problem, When u go to the club and u listen to the song, You wont like it anymore because Ur not hyped when u here it cuz u heard it so many Fucken times on ur mp3 player or CD player, but then there are people that say " well if its never getting released, why doesnt the DJ just upload to an mp3 site and let people enjoy his music" Its the same reason they dont want to Release it, Cuz it will Just get sooo DAMN OLD and going to the club will be like going to your Home and turning on your PC and listening to these tracks.

Thats it im done......