Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A lil help pwease... (Abyss)

Long story but my friend refuses to go to a club in the city today...I guess its all good because i work tommorow morning anyway :flame: Anyway I am really am at the point where i dont care i just dont want to be stuck at home... i mean i can have fun anywhere so she mentioned Abyss... Now i was just wondering if anyone can give me any info on Abyss...Guestlists... who's spinning, the scene.... blah blah blah... Has anyone ever gone on a friday night? I dunno i mean i no its short notice but any feedback will be appreciated... thank u! PiEcE :monkey:

lol Laurie... u took the words right out of my mouth... thanx for the website guys i checked it out.... and Joe should i put on my sex phone operator voice when i call? lol i will send u an email so look out for it... Thanx again everyone!!! PiEcE :monkey:

Guest saleen351

Wait for the winter....Wed manny's party is hot, but friday will be hot also,, word is they got a new DJ on fridays for the winter. I'm not sure if it is offical or ppl want it on the DL I dunno know but the DJ is awesome,,,If I'm in NJ instead of FT. lauderdale I will be going on fridays...I'll let Jarmenio or the others say who the dj will be,,,(its not my place to tell)

I went this friday.... very dissapointed... hmm maybe it was an off night but i thought pretty much everything about it sucked that night... i mean when i walked in we heard the same song like 3 times in a row....hmm....now that wouldnt have been a problem if there was room to dance to it....I waited till like 2am for the dance floor to open and to no avail it didnt so i gave up... if i wanted to dance in a decent sized hallway i would have stood at home in my porch... I dont even want to go into detail anymore... maybe i should have listened to whoever told me not to go... PiEcE :monkey:

Hey Sunshine...sorry you were disappointed, Friday's are slow in the summer...the Male Revue from 8-11 isn't bad, but it does get slow. Hopefully you will give us a chance come September, with Richie Santana on Friday's. I guarantee you will have a change of heart. During the summer Wednesday's are slammin' and Saturday's are pretty good. Sorry I didn't see your post sooner, or else I would have let you know...

Originally posted by sunshine420

I went this friday.... very dissapointed... hmm maybe it was an off night but i thought pretty much everything about it sucked that night... i mean when i walked in we heard the same song like 3 times in a row....hmm....now that wouldnt have been a problem if there was room to dance to it....I waited till like 2am for the dance floor to open and to no avail it didnt so i gave up... if i wanted to dance in a decent sized hallway i would have stood at home in my porch... I dont even want to go into detail anymore... maybe i should have listened to whoever told me not to go... PiEcE :monkey:

Sorry you didn't have a lot of fun....I'm sure it was an off night. Everytime I'm at Abyss I always have fun, but I'm usually there on Wednesday. Don't write it off quite yet.......:balloon:

aww tek u found me all the way on the Jersey Board lol Actually Neena16 my first plans were to go into the city but my friend wasnt feeling travelling out there in the rain... then we were going to try to hit up a club by the shore but ya gotta be 21 for all of em i think... and well being that i turn only 20 THIS FRIDAY?!?! woo hoo and dont have a fake ID that would make it impossible for me to get in... :monkey: