Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just got back from the Movies....

Okay, I just got back from the movies. I saw "The Others" with Nicole Kidman. Here is my review...

It was a bit slow in some parts, but all in all I thought it was good. The movie definitely freaked me out in parts and I will tell you that the ending was completely UNEXPECTED. If you are into freaky, confusing movies that leave everything unexplained until the end than I would recommend it....

Originally posted by laurie619

What are you going to see? I was thinking about going now that the weather looks bad, but to bad I have no B/f to go with...lol

LAURIE

American Pie 2..............shit you do not need a man to go see that movie - I actually think it would be better to see it with a group of friends...

do you think that my FRIENDS would GIVE up a FRIDAY NIGHT to see a MOVIE ith me?!! I can tell you THAT will not HAPPEN NOT even IF I paided THEM! SAD but TRUE

LAURIE

I'm sure you could find 1 or 2...........Bribery works well....

Ummm...THINKING ABOUT CALLING THE EX to see if HE want to GO....WAIT BETTER NOT!

LAURIE

DON'T Call the EX.......

If anything just wait until a week day to go with one of your friends. The movie will still be there. I am actually contemplating going on Sunday now................then I can eat the popcorn because that is my cheat day....

I went to the movies yesturday! i saw Rush Hour 2 and despite the fact that i didnt see Rush Hour 1 i still enjoyed it... one of the only movies that has kept me entertained through out the whole damn thing... action and comedy wiff a lil kiss in the end... who could ask for more? lol anyway i wanna see American Pie 2 ... dont no who i will go with... ha i wonder if they would let me bring my cat on a leash... now thats a kodak moment! Happy Movie'ing everyone! PiEcE :monkey: