Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where do all the DJs on this board spin?

I know there are a lot of DJs who post here, and I was just wondering where some of you might spin. I have residencies in New Rochelle (at Deep, starting this Thursday) and in Connecticut (at Premiere in Stamford on Fridays and at Liquid in Norwalk on Saturdays). I also do guest spots at various other clubs, in NYC, Boston, Philadelphia, Miami, etc. I feel extremely fortunate to have the privilege of playing music to crowds of people several times a week. I'm doing what I love, and getting paid for it. What could be better? That's why I enjoy reading the posts on this board, learning what educated clubgoers have to say about music. I would like to come hear some of the DJs who post here spin when I have the opportunity. So where do you guys (or girls) spin?

YOOOOOOO

you should see the place i spin...

it has a computer...a bed...some carpet...a pillow or 2...OHHH...and a dresser (yes! it even has clothes in it)...

i call it "my room"...but my promoters are thinking of changing it to "the sack"...

what are your opinions?

Originally posted by missmelody

oh, i'm sure you'd just LOVE the lesbian club i play at..........

theres 2 kinds of lesbians club, one with butch hairy knuckled slight mustache dike clubs, and then the beautiful bisexual lesbian clubs that i have 3 sums with on the regular if thats the kind of club u spin at directions please??? :D

Originally posted by exitheadzzz

theres 2 kinds of lesbians club, one with butch hairy knuckled slight mustache dike clubs, and then the beautiful bisexual lesbian clubs that i have 3 sums with on the regular if thats the kind of club u spin at directions please??? :D

Mike is that you?? oh dear God..if u post here the way u posted at sicktracks, ur gonna be club God in three days.......;):rolleyes:

why dont u bring val with u? me, you, val and ben can breath some new life into this board.......

Originally posted by avalondon3

Mike is that you?? oh dear God..if u post here the way u posted at sicktracks, ur gonna be club God in three days.......;):rolleyes:

why dont u bring val with u? me, you, val and ben can breath some new life into this board.......

Bro im a STAR on my own dont need to bring nada....WA WA WA:afro:

Originally posted by muziklover23

I know there are a lot of DJs who post here, and I was just wondering where some of you might spin. I have residencies in New Rochelle (at Deep, starting this Thursday) and in Connecticut (at Premiere in Stamford on Fridays and at Liquid in Norwalk on Saturdays). I also do guest spots at various other clubs, in NYC, Boston, Philadelphia, Miami, etc. I feel extremely fortunate to have the privilege of playing music to crowds of people several times a week. I'm doing what I love, and getting paid for it. What could be better? That's why I enjoy reading the posts on this board, learning what educated clubgoers have to say about music. I would like to come hear some of the DJs who post here spin when I have the opportunity. So where do you guys (or girls) spin?

whats up bro, i go to school at Fairfield U, i hit up Premier all the time, i would love to be a new groupie;), when did u start that???? i like fridays, saturdays-crowd gets a little too old

being im working in the hamptons all summer its gonna be a shock when i am gonna be in a state that shuts down at 2am, total bummer

i have house parties in my basement every sat. sun. mon. night

it's huge and is sound proofed. i got like 200 records i use the parties only last like 7-8 hours usually start at 10. my dj name is pete drags and i started like 3 mnths ago....that's what im changin my clubplanet screename to today...

Originally posted by madcrisco

YOOOOOOO

you should see the place i spin...

it has a computer...a bed...some carpet...a pillow or 2...OHHH...and a dresser (yes! it even has clothes in it)...

i call it "my room"...but my promoters are thinking of changing it to "the sack"...

what are your opinions?

my residency is just like that too...same set up, nice bed in mine too. but sometimes i make guest appearances at local places, like "the basement", or "my friend's living room", all great venues. and they pay well too, al the beer i can drink, well until the keg is tapped.

Originally posted by djmikebugout

Thurs--Tuxedo junction--danbury, CT

Fri- various (exit white room 8/17)

Sat- Matrix, Poughkeepsie NY

but imma prolly be changing spots soon..

Fri premier?? Beradi still there or no?

Mike BuGouT

This is Frank Berardi, and yes, I'm still at Premiere every Friday.

Originally posted by deppnade

whats up bro, i go to school at Fairfield U, i hit up Premier all the time, i would love to be a new groupie;), when did u start that???? i like fridays, saturdays-crowd gets a little too old

being im working in the hamptons all summer its gonna be a shock when i am gonna be in a state that shuts down at 2am, total bummer

I have been spinning at Premiere on Fridays for 3-4 years now, and although the 2am closing time is a major downer, I really enjoy working there. Drop me an e-mail or a pm and we'll talk.

Originally posted by jimk29

heretic, where i the east village do you spin?

At La Nouvelle Justine from 11pm-4am for Master Steelow's "Vice & Virtue" parties. They clear out the tables and chairs around 11:30 for people to dance, and they open up a back room after midnight and set up another DJ booth for another dance floor. I play hard house and hard nrg/trance for the first hour or so, and then start building it up into more industrial and ebm after midnight when the rivetheads start showing up. After 3am I play 30-45 minutes of gabber/hardcore also which is a fun way to end the night.