Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BEST RAP RECORD OF THE 90s

clubmanxtc

Notorious BIG-Ready To Die & Life After Death by far my favs......Jay-z is my fav now in the 2000s but the 90's belong to biggy....Throw Your Hands In The Air If Your A True Playa.,...I Luv When they call me Big Poppa,......One More Chance.......:D

Def 36 chambers, most of 2pac's shit, Meth & Red - Blackout(Most lyrical album i have ever had the pleasure of listening to)

All of a tribe called quest( i still cry about them breaking up)

Most of outkast's shit(most older stuff is better) don't like biggy that much, 112 and boyz 2 men best r&b of the 90's, az is good, capone n noreaga's shit, crooklyn clan, best album ever and forever is ----------Dr. Dre - The Chronic That just my $ .2

honestly...i vote for Q-tip...hands down...

although ready to die has the best vocal rap songs ever made...q-tip easily has the best "groovin" beats around...lol...i know it sounds weird...but you will never find someone who's not dancing to a q-tip disc..

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

Wu-Tang: Enter the 36 chambers, without a doubt.

Mobb Deep: The Infamous (Always will be a classic)

Camp Lo: Uptown Saturday Night. phat, but unappreciated album.

def mobb deep totally forgot about that one and another one is the gza- liquid swords hollaaaaaaaaaaa:D :D :D :D

most of you people are fuckin waaaay off

2pac= most overrated rapper of all time, to me, he is like hitler, i still can't believe how he got everybody down with himself, he sucks bad.

the chronic is definitely up there as is 36 chambers

de la soul is dead was hot, but de la "buhloone mind state" was their masterpiece and a quintisential hip hop of the 90's album

the Roots "do you want more?" definitely changed the landscape of hip hop forever

thats all i can think of right now, but if i took the time, i could come up with at least 10 records better than most of the previously mentioned albums

tribe- midnight marauders was tight

honestly...i vote for Q-tip...hands down...

what that record is like 1 million yrs old and it still goes in my cd player everyday, probably more than once too, best beats, incredible lyrics (too bad its not a tribe called quest and just q-tip)

Ok first of all I hope your not serious with fuckin coolio, nice hair there guy, second of all, DMX? Dmx is commercial Garbage, DMX = RADIO RAP, not real hiphop, hes garbage, has 1-3 good songs IMO everything else he has done is shit.

Anyone into underground? Necro, Cage, Non-Phixion, all them guys, there all sick.

But I'll say it again sickest song ever....

Gangstar - REBEL INS - Above the fuckkkkkkkkkin Clouds...:tongue: