Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Soundfactory Education..by Luis Diaz

tore the fuckin roof off soundfacotry tonight.. unbelievable set.. if anyone remembers his opening set for pvd back in april, and how intense he got then, just think of a continuation of that brought to another level, and you'll have what diaz did tonight.. had it bangin.. dont' think the soundfactory friday kids were ready for it

definetly feel satisfied w/ my long awaited return to factory..

as far as the layout goes.. they really did a lot of nice things.. 4th floor is gorgeous, and the basement is setup much better now..

they also did some things i thought were impossible.. like make the dancefloor smaller.. or at least seems like it w/ the setup.. and turn it even more into a crackden.. lol.. couches as far as the eye can see and so many secluded areas..

system is good.. better than i expected.. no twilo obviously, but still sounded 100x better than before..

lodi was decent too.. played some old trance earlier on.. not bad.. but diaz was just sick

definetly an experience to hear that sound in factory

very well said rob... gotta love the 2 crackheads in the back seat on the way home. this was actually my first time at factory and i know people will say you should have gone on a saturday but i had a really good time. everyone seemed pretty chill and i think rob covered the rest haha.

can't wait for vicious in 2 weeks.

next week is a toss up between factory and limelight...

CRAZY!!! thats all I can say the crowd was pretty decent and the music was out of controle I couldn't stop dancing even if I wanted to as soon as I am like ok let me take a break another hard driving track comes on. amazing.....now I have to get some rest for when I go back to the crack house tonight for the underwear party.....

Originally posted by tbone00690

CRAZY!!! thats all I can say the crowd was pretty decent and the music was out of controle I couldn't stop dancing even if I wanted to as soon as I am like ok let me take a break another hard driving track comes on. amazing.....now I have to get some rest for when I go back to the crack house tonight for the underwear party.....

yup.. when i heard diaz was gonna be there i knew it would be great.. definetly picked a great nite to go back.. luis is no joke and is becoming one of my favorite dj's

Originally posted by legend38

Wow, sounds like i missed a sick night.

I had a sick time when Ojeda was there, was this better then Ojeda's set? Sounds like it was...........

Better than Ojeda??? IS that a joke? I didn't go, but i have heard Diaz every time he opened for PVD and I have heard ojeda back at limelight, you can't compare the 2. Diaz tours, and opens for top DJ's around the world, a style more like PVD, and ojeda plays typical nyc anthems...

Originally posted by PFloyd40

yup.. when i heard diaz was gonna be there i knew it would be great.. definetly picked a great nite to go back.. luis is no joke and is becoming one of my favorite dj's

PFLOYD U WENT TO SF AND LIKED IT?????HMMMMM WHATS GOIN ON????SO U THINK MAYBE I"LL SEE U THERE AGAIN ONE DAY????:eek::D

Originally posted by xtcgirlie

PFLOYD U WENT TO SF AND LIKED IT?????HMMMMM WHATS GOIN ON????SO U THINK MAYBE I"LL SEE U THERE AGAIN ONE DAY????:eek::D

sup hun... yea i had a great time, cept for a little while where i felt a little bit sick, but otherwise it was defiently a good time..

seem me there one day? that would require you to go out though!

;)

i've tried callin you a couple times w/ no answer... you better be at vicious on the 24th :)

Originally posted by PFloyd40

sup hun... yea i had a great time, cept for a little while where i felt a little bit sick, but otherwise it was defiently a good time..

seem me there one day? that would require you to go out though!

;)

i've tried callin you a couple times w/ no answer... you better be at vicious on the 24th :)

Hey ya i went Upstate for the last couple days***I will definitely be at Vicious***I was gonna go last night to the underwear party but couldn't find my friend ID and we didn't want to go out there and have Paris not let her in so that sucked but oh well**I'm glad u at least had a good time so u can't knock it anymore than u do already***talk to ya soon babe***:tongue::):cool::D

Originally posted by xtcgirlie

Hey ya i went Upstate for the last couple days***I will definitely be at Vicious***I was gonna go last night to the underwear party but couldn't find my friend ID and we didn't want to go out there and have Paris not let her in so that sucked but oh well**I'm glad u at least had a good time so u can't knock it anymore than u do already***talk to ya soon babe***:tongue::):cool::D

me??

knock soundfactory?

;)

na but it was definetly a good time.. i was considering hit it up again last nite.. go figure, dont' go for almost two years than almost go twice in 2 days.. lol.. lata princess ;)