Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Meetup~!~!!~

atomicapples

Hmm... how about making this more of a Sex Board meetup... Shagfest II?! :)

Well, if it will be anything like the original Shagfest, the people of the Sex Board and the NY Board are pretty much the same. But there was one Sex Boarder who made the trip from Canada!

Originally posted by atomicapples

you should redo the meetup it was raning and im guessing not alot of people went.. i sure didnt.... so lets do it again~!~!~! someone make the plans.

If you know a good place with enough space, then go ahead and get it started! (It helps if you've been to a meetup before, so that you know what you're getting into)

If you need help with something, just holler - there are many people here who can help

I wouldn't say an attendance record was set - of the last 4 that I've been to, my guess is that the last dinner/drink meetup at Apple may have been the one, though not by much over the others, but if anyone knows otherwise, shout it out.

I don't think weather was much of a factor. Maybe some people who would have otherwise come were in (or going to) Boston for Paul van Dyk.

However, all said, turnout and vibe were pretty good. Seemed to fit the space pretty well, even though the aisles (which were small to begin with) were a little crowded at times.

btw, did anyone see the lady (not a CP-er) with the really flashy (colorwise) dress?

yooo lets do this... i came up with the idea.. now someone makes the rulles and lay downt he law.. im really bad at planning things.. sooo dg.. plan it.. you seem like the trip planner every weekend anyways... so you must me pretty good and it with all the experience you have...