Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Sound Factory Review

first off i was a little pissed caue paris made me get off the line and tuck in my over shirt when i was wearing black pants and a black dress undershirt....but anyway.......

music:

diaz was off the hook....i was really feelin his beats.....very nice set...up and down with the music..hed bang it out then slow it down...very nice...lodi was very impressive to at the close of the place....i was feeling both of them....

crowd: it was nice...... a lot of good looking people....a lot of girls that were very dressed up...got the normal muscle heads with no shirts on... im not a hater but i cant stand that....i havent been to sf in 6 months..the system had power, i think the highs gotta be brought down a bit and it would be perfect....they get this ridiclous lazer that is just plain sick......at every point in the night there must have been over a 100 people just staring at it.....

well i was sober and couldnt stop looking.....great night what a way to get amped for JOHNNY VICIOUS AUG 24TH

Originally posted by aphelion

Hmmm.. yeah I heard about Paris doing that. What kind of shirt was it? Button-down?

Also, I know you're not a fan, but Exit's last hurrah is on the 24th.....

yea it was a dressy button down...i go out in the same style all the time....what r u gonna do right....

Paris is so cool, she lets me in all the time with my shitty ass ID looks at me and smiles...lol, well about last night I dunno it felt a little off to me, my boyfriend and a few friends said the same thing, it didnt feel right something was different I cant explain it. But besides that did anyone see the guy who proposed last night in SF...it was soooooooo cute lol, everyone was clapping ::sniffle:: what a lovely moment

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Paris is so cool, she lets me in all the time with my shitty ass ID looks at me and smiles...lol, well about last night I dunno it felt a little off to me, my boyfriend and a few friends said the same thing, it didnt feel right something was different I cant explain it. But besides that did anyone see the guy who proposed last night in SF...it was soooooooo cute lol, everyone was clapping ::sniffle:: what a lovely moment

I can't believe someone proposed in SF, WTF is going on with this crazy world. How could you do that in a place like that, dark, dingy, crackheads everywhere, please get a life whoever that man was. Now he can tell his children where he got engaged, at SF in NYC....:rolleyes:

I thought last night was awesome. The vibe was good, and the crowd was beautiful. Daniela, wasnt that the strangest thing, seeing that dude propose??? That totally made my night. Next friday is gonna be awesome, Kimball Collins is siiick.