Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MTV Flipped?!

Originally posted by specsnny

The premise is that two people must switch places for a whole day to see what it is like to be in the opposite persons life.

that doesn't make any sense. It's not possible to live someone else's life! Noone's going to treat you the same as the original person!?

meah, the show's over now, and I'm watching the Lincoln Park video. There's something about that girl that is just plain FINE! ;)

Thanks though man,

-Diesel

Originally posted by trancend

yeah this show is fucking retarded

Definately.

I was in this club in Germany two weeks ago (www.bungalow-club.de) and this chic was running around trying to find people for the German version of the show (Yes MTV Germany does exist) but noone was going for it. She was kinna getting desperate because everyone was ignoring her after they heard what it was about.

I saw the show today (and yesterday 5 times) and I think the end was, that the car of this one chic got stolen, because the bitch she flipped with left the car keys inside and everything. :blown:

Originally posted by nightgroover

...and I think the end was, that the car of this one chic got stolen, because the bitch she flipped with left the car keys inside and everything. :blown:

yeah, that's exactly what confused me. If I want to watch a chic lose her car, I can call up one of the zillion airhead girls living in a gated community down here and ask her to take me to Atlanta. ;)

...and yet I still keep on watching!

-Diesel

Originally posted by nightgroover

Definately.

I saw the show today (and yesterday 5 times) and I think the end was, that the car of this one chic got stolen, because the bitch she flipped with left the car keys inside and everything. :blown:

And it was on like 5 more times today. Maybe they could play soke videos, oh wait they don't have any......