Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ok fokers this weeks plans...

diesel77

So whos down for what?

thursday frankie@ cafe

saturday 6 year thing @ cb

david get your ID!!

I know some of you fokers will say "ohh its only crobar sat, its gonna be the same it always is" I must tell you that sat will be off the hook. every time they had the 6 table thing it was off the hook way better then regular sat,AND its not gonna be as hot in there cuz its gonna be nice and cool next weeknd.. Some fokers are going back to school already so expect less drunks on sat.

So this was almost a drug free weekend, so lets get SUPER fuked up next one. Kim any excuses??

tomE

I am THERE!!

I get back from DC Wednesday night so i will get in touch then. I will book Friday off so we can do a througher (thursday, Friday Saturday), actually i may 'work from home'.

We need ELEMENTS, so the people who are able, GET IT SORTED, you know who you are.

Kim there will be no excuses, don't make us drive out to the burbs and drag you out..... we will.

Deisel, we are WILL party this time.

Had another fun weekend people(apart from the absence of Kim and Brandon on Saturday:( ), and that's what life is all about. So here's to next weekend!

L8rz

I would have made it to Wombat's saturday, but I made some plans with other people that I don't really hang with that often. As for next weekend, Thursday I am out. I am already going out for a friend's birthday on Wednesday, and that would be a little too much.

Friday, no plans at all.

Saturday, I am pretty sure I won't be at Crobar, I haven't felt the urge to go there lately. I guess I just got kinda sick of the place. I don't like being in a club where you can't move. (yes the bouncybitch has spoken lol) the heat was a problem, and if they solve that it should be better, but still too crowded. I may make it if persuaded in the right way.... Tom-E????

<laughs> Hey, if any of you fucked up peoples are heading to Zentra (<coughnocardingcough>) I'm definitely there. :)

It was fabulous hanging with you all this weekend (mostly because bb wasn't there, I think ;) ) - wombat, thanks to you and Lindsay for the marvelous hospitality. :) And props for the view from your deck...holy cow. :) Scratch and eenya, a pleasure as always. B2B, that was a wonderful imitation of a drunken Englishman. I especially liked how you screwed up the pronunciation of IbiZa - that was a nice touch. ;)

So yeah - Zentra for at least part of the time this weekend? Yeah? Please? :grin:

yes, most definitely, kickin' it at marcel and lindsay's was great - you guys have a fab place. you were most excellent hosts. :)

as for this weekend, my parents are out of town. aw yeah... i know, i have a curfew and i'm under 21, but what can i do?! so i'm down with getting messed up... plus i have to go back to school soon. :(

i WILL get a fake i swear. oh, and tomE, i believe you said something about a present for that long walk we enjoyed looking for your ride after pvd? :D

christ(eenya)

Originally posted by silente

<laughs> Hey, if any of you fucked up peoples are heading to Zentra (<coughnocardingcough>) I'm definitely there. :)

So yeah - Zentra for at least part of the time this weekend? Yeah? Please? :grin:

Are you sure? I heard they were carding at the Cajmere event. . .

But if not, DJ Traxx is there this Friday

OK..until 11:20 last night..my weekend was pretty damn good....why did I get pulled over on the friggen expressway!! For something that is usually no problemo...NO FUCKEN SEATBELT!!! :mad: grrrrr...and I'm always on top of that...except for tonight....any other day it would be no problem...just a ticket, and a little tap on the hand....BUT...lil ms mouse is driving w/ a suspended license....hehe....BAD MOUSE!!! Hey..u can't keep a good girl down....anyway...they ended up towing my shit...and dropping me off @ the nearest gas station...in Cicero...and I live all the way in Chicago Heights...good hike from where they left me...so I ended up calling my mother..and got in @ 1 o'clock....oh the joys of life...so now my mother is trying to get ol trusty out of the pound....I just hope you all had a better Sunday night than I.... :rolleyes:

<shrugs> Well, according to bb (who is, as we all know, the oracle of all truth in the universe :rolleyes: ) Zentra's not that strict. But whatev - a night without bb is a night without antagonization (that's an-tag-on-i-za-tion, bb) so I think I'll be able to deal.

As far as Zentra goes..

I went there Saturday and they were not carding anybody.. of course the door guys were assholes, they made a point of keeping a huge line waiting even though there was almost nobody inside.

As far as Crobar goes..

Tommy had it right.. you *must* go.. the interactive saturday anniversary is the killer night of the summer. Especially if any of you plan on getting fukked up.. and I know that *wont* happen.

I dunno about using fakes at Crobar though, they tend to be the strictest place in the city.

Originally posted by mouskawitz

OK..until 11:20 last night..my weekend was pretty damn good....why did I get pulled over on the friggen expressway!! For something that is usually no problemo...NO FUCKEN SEATBELT!!! :mad: grrrrr...and I'm always on top of that...except for tonight....any other day it would be no problem...just a ticket, and a little tap on the hand....BUT...lil ms mouse is driving w/ a suspended license....hehe....BAD MOUSE!!! Hey..u can't keep a good girl down....anyway...they ended up towing my shit...and dropping me off @ the nearest gas station...in Cicero...and I live all the way in Chicago Heights...good hike from where they left me...so I ended up calling my mother..and got in @ 1 o'clock....oh the joys of life...so now my mother is trying to get ol trusty out of the pound....I just hope you all had a better Sunday night than I.... :rolleyes:

SHIT!! Sorry to here that, that is one shit arsed Sunday night.

yuo just don't need that crap.

Anyway today is another day.

Silente, my carpet is in a much better state this morning for BB's absence... no redbull stains.

Originally posted by back2basics-

Silente, my carpet is in a much better state this morning for BB's absence... no redbull stains.

<laughs> You should just keep him out of there permanently - imagine how clean it would be!

On the other hand, the redbull stains are about the only thing livening up the monontony of the place, so...

;) had to go there...

Originally posted by tranceaction

As far as Zentra goes..

I went there Saturday and they were not carding anybody.. of course the door guys were assholes, they made a point of keeping a huge line waiting even though there was almost nobody inside.

As far as Crobar goes..

Tommy had it right.. you *must* go.. the interactive saturday anniversary is the killer night of the summer. Especially if any of you plan on getting fukked up.. and I know that *wont* happen.

I dunno about using fakes at Crobar though, they tend to be the strictest place in the city.

The door guys at Zentra aren't dicks. You just have to shmooz them a little. Walk up make small talk and then give some crazy story to make them laugh and you walk right in.

Friday for instance we almost got killed by some ghetto chump that decided to pick a fight with us right in the street, Told the story to the bouncer at Zentra and walla, no waiting, no Id's and no cover charge. They didn't even check to see if we were on the list.

Crobar?? I will cruise by there, but I am not waiting in line for an hour to go somewhere that I just stand around all night sweating. I like getting fucked up in a place where I can dance, breathe, and be cool if I want to be. (bouncybitch has spoken again.) Maybe I'll meet you all before hand though.

Originally posted by bouncyboy

Crobar?? I will cruise by there, but I am not waiting in line for an hour to go somewhere that I just stand around all night sweating. I like getting fucked up in a place where I can dance, breathe, and be cool if I want to be. (bouncybitch has spoken again.) Maybe I'll meet you all before hand though.

I agree about the dancing thing.. the main reason I didnt enjoy PvD was not being able to move around, that is my lead into enjoying all types of music.. (kinesthetic into auditory)

At Crobar I have a semi-hookup so we dont need to wait in line... I might also be able to get in some of the young-uns.. so if we go together its no big deal. plus its free and after it gets too crowded you can head over to Zentra if need be.. or just roll into the Crazy Horse and check out the fake titties until afterhours.

Originally posted by tranceaction

At Crobar I have a semi-hookup so we dont need to wait in line... I might also be able to get in some of the young-uns.. so if we go together its no big deal. plus its free and after it gets too crowded you can head over to Zentra if need be.. or just roll into the Crazy Horse and check out the fake titties until afterhours.

<laughs> Crobar - yes (if possible). Crazy Horse...hm...tempting, but I think I'll pass...

Originally posted by back2basics-

No need when you have Kim and Silente busting out all over the place.

Hey! Do not drag me into that one! I am nowhere to be found on "College Co-eds go Wild," OK??

(I made *damn* sure of that!) ;)

(quaaaack)