Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eternity House Party Update: Open Invite, Open Decks, Rockin' South Florida!

mitchwaas

Alright folks, we're on the third day of this marvellous event. I have honestly had one of the most fantastic weekends of partying in my entire life, and we've still got one more night ahead of us.

Tonight's Party:

OPEN INVITATION, OPEN DECKS - Any DJs out there - bring in your vinyl, pick your own slot on the spot, and ROCK IT!

C'mon out folks, day #3 of 3 of this massive neverending soiree, you CANNOT miss this as things wind down with some vicious music, dancing, and some damn interesting assortments of food! Call your friends and bring in some new people, ALL MONEY WE TAKE IN TONIGHT will be used to directly fund a re-stock of our food & drink. We've got a ton of beer, but I'd like to grab up a case of Smirnoff's Ice, order in some pizza, and maybe grab a couple more fruit & veggie platters - the cherries and strawberries were a MAJOR hit so we're sure to get some more, and maybe even make up some sandwiches and finger foods if people are interested.

IF YOU HAVEN'T COME BY YET, IT'S NOT TOO LATE!

ONLY $5 ADMISSION FOR THE REST OF THIS EVENING, NO RSVP LIST, STARTING NOW, AND ENDING WHENEVER EVERYONE LEAVES - 6am? 9am? Noon? Whenever, this party is going on straight through 'til Monday - we've lasted 46 solid hours, another 14 hours sure as hell won't be ANY problem to pull off.

SHOWER UP, GET DRESSED, HEAD ON OVER AND ENJOY YOURSELVES THIS LOVELY SUMMER EVENING!

For directions and event info, visit http://www.EuphoriaProject.org/events.html

-----------------

Welp, it's now Sunday evening, and this is fixing to be one more evening of chill vibes like last night, a total oldschool house party feeling where everyone was happy, open and relaxed, everyone hugging and hanging out, talking and dancing and partying in style.

For all of you folks that come by early in the evening, see only 10-15 people all kinda zoned out, get distressed and take off - that's a major blunder on your part, I must say. This party's gone through a LOT of different phases:

* early Friday night, totally hardcore with a nice small crowd

* middle Friday night, well over 100 people crammed into my house, slamming my entire neighborhood with kickass jams, and quite a few neighbors stopping by for some beer & high volume relaxation.

* late Friday night, went out on a beer run, returned to find the cops had run off most of my crowd, roughly 30 diehard partiers stayed on, and we threw the volume down a few dozen decibels, playing mostly relaxing breaks and trance, unwinding and taking some nice naps.

* Saturday morning, everyone's a zombie, the place is mostly empty, Shadow Spirit throws down an ultimately sublime three hour set of trip hop, acid jazz, atmospheric & jazzy drum and bass... sun rising, gorgeous cool morning, good god what a beautiful day it is!

* Saturday afternoon, people slowing trickling back in, hardcore drinking festival #2 commences. The tight trio of Rico Crewz, Slimpickins and Lyrik delight us with some truly enjoyable funky house jams.

* Saturday night, keg #2 is summarily emptied, things then back down a few notches; by this point things have settled into an enjoyable similar pattern: people come, people go, people come back, a tight group of us stay and party nonstop all throughout. What a rush it is seeing all the highs and lows, but it's all pretty damn straight, except for a few minor incidents with the sound system, this night goes off perfectly... relaxed, chilled, stunningly enjoyable with about 50-60 people in my place. Arjuna SLAMS my house with a tight, powerful set of goa, which sends a lot of heads bobbing happily, but by this point most of us are a bit too physically thrashed to do much more than sit and grin contentedly. Yep, life is good. :)

* Sunday morning, WHEW! Things are getting a bit strenuous at this point. I haven't gotten ANY real sleep since Thursday morning at this point, just a bunch of short catnaps, this cold I started getting on Wednesday is still lingering, and my voice is almost gone now. But i'm having a blast, the 9 of us that still remain pour over the house like a swarm of ants and clean the place up, get it back in shape. DJ Dallas stops by after his night at Lumonics, and throws down a stunning set of funky techno, stuff I've never heard the likes of before.

* Sunday afternoon, BLAST OFF! DJ Brotherhood stuns us with an amazingly eclectic set of electro, dark breaks, IDM, industrial-strength hard trance, and more. DJ Blur then slams this house with his power-charged sets of hard house. Prophet & Jason Nye scorch the tables to an utterly empty dancefloor, but a couple people looking on appreciatively, as they spin a nice set of dark breaks, a very sinister yet enjoyable departure from their typical Zone set of progressive breaks. Now we've got someone downstairs slamming down some REAAAAL hardcore shit, gonna have to head on down and check this shit out.

ANyway, once again - COME OUT TONIGHT. NO MORE RSVP LIST B.S. Time slots in flux, everything is fluid here, nothing strict or rigid or unaccepting. IT'S ALL GOOD! Come over and chill in an atmosphere of 100% positivity, quality music, and some great food and drink.

Visit http://www.EUPHORIAPROJECT.org/events.html

YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!

Yours Truly,

Mitch Waas :)

My Sprawling Home Page: http://MitchWaas.cjb.net

Euphoria Project: http://www.EuphoriaProject.org

AOL Euph954 | Yahoo EuphoriaProject | ICQ 5574910

---- But still I'm taken in from the inside - breathing nitroglycerine...