Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What was losing your virginity like???

kaoszx

Originally posted by heretic909

Mine was unbelieveable! I was 15 and she was 19. I was in Spain staying as an exchange student and we both had been drinking. So we started going at it on an empty street in the middle of the night during a rainstorm. That shit is going on the first page of my biography when I get famous.

that shit should start with "Dear Penthouse, You're not going to believe this but...":laugh: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

Me niether. Haven't been with anyone who was worth it and I don't want to regret losing it to just anyone. I don't know about waiting for marriage considering I don't want to get married for a long time, but I will know when the right time is.

i couldnt agree more.... the whole marriage thing isnt really practical cuz i dont think i wanna get married for a loooong time either... so i guess we just have to wait till we get "that feeling" hehe.. where we just know its the right time... u know something? so far u and i have a lot in common *lol*.. addicted to nsync, both virgins... *hehe*.... :D

Originally posted by linabina

i couldnt agree more.... the whole marriage thing isnt really practical cuz i dont think i wanna get married for a loooong time either... so i guess we just have to wait till we get "that feeling" hehe.. where we just know its the right time... u know something? so far u and i have a lot in common *lol*.. addicted to nsync, both virgins... *hehe*.... :D

I'm glad there is someone that feels the same way on the board. Even out of my friends, most are the opposite of me. Linabina.where you from?

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

I'm glad there is someone that feels the same way on the board. Even out of my friends, most are the opposite of me. Linabina.where you from?

im from jersey.... manalapan to be exact. its near freehold... any idea? where r u from?