Clubplanet Nightlife Community

unusual foreplay

atomicapples

has anyone ever meet a girl and had a little foreplay.. and next thing you know you find out she got some mad nasty panties...

here are the catagories

1 - dirty undies... shit stains, piss stains, tissue residue...

2 - smelly privates

3 - unusuall looking privates

4 - eXXXXtra thick hair

5 - name a few

-=)

how would you stop??? would you tell her/him or what????

one time I was with one of my F*Friends and it was in the summer time and she wasnt wearing any underware. however she was wearing these like terry cloth daisy dukes, so after a long day of just chillin and hangin out I was feeling a lil frisky and started fooling around with her, one thing lead to another and I go down on her and with out really looking I get a mouthful of lil fur balls not really processing what it was I started to gag and my imagination ran wild so it started to become worse and I just couldnt from there, I ran into my bathroom and rinsed my mouth apologized to her and told her I wasnt feeling well...

LOL. scary for me at the moment but its really fuckin funny now when she and I look back at that.

ok let me share one of my stories...

some girls believe in not shaving... i think its gross... even i share.. but one this me and this girl was messing around.. and i agreed to eat her out if she gave me head... she did.. so it was my turn.. and no joke, when them panties came off.. it was like a monster.. i was like ewww... i tried my best to do it.. just to make her not feel wierd.. it was so gross i started to know how my cat feels with fur balls in my mouth.. gGROSSSSSS

Originally posted by atomicapples

it was so gross i started to know how my cat feels with fur balls in my mouth.. gGROSSSSSS

i cant handle hair either. i always make all my bf's shave. its disgusting when you try to put your hand down there and it gets stuck cause it wont push thru the hair. ew ew ew. :rolleyes:

these post are hilarious:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .... well i try to trim so the girls i mess with don't have the same feeling like clubbingrl...... so funny what you guys say ...i can't stop laughing..... well its not so bad but the fur ball like a cat thing hahahahahaha. i try to do my best not to like notice when i eat out a hairy grl...its ok ...i'm really open about anything and dun like to make other people feel bad so i just shut my mouth and dun say anything...just have fun.....