Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this and that

jprutig

Originally posted by kimberlyco

Um, that's two girls against three little tiny boys... I just got into work, yawn....

I know, I know. Hardly seems fair, does it? They'll be trounced at the first venture into multisyllabic vocabulary. (That's ok boys...I'll wait - you go get a dictionary). ;)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by silente

I know, I know. Hardly seems fair, does it? They'll be trounced at the first venture into multisyllabic vocabulary. (That's ok boys...I'll wait - you go get a dictionary). ;)

And you better get Kimberly one of those hand held spell checkers before you try to take us on sweetheart.

Originally posted by back2basics-

However if you all want to settle this with a spot of mud wrestling, I am in the mood for that.

Hm...I dunno...I think my boss would be confused... ("But I don't understand...she was clean this morning!")

Can we just throw bb in a mud puddle and call it a day? How does that work for everyone?

Oh please. You have b2b on your team. You don't want to play the poor spelling card.

I think if we had a bad spelling contest your girl would take the cake babe. B2B is foreign therefor he has an excuse, your girl is college educated, what's hers?? sorry Kim, you just became a silente bashing tool. But it was your choice to get smart and team up with her... at least you thought it was the smart thing to do, boy were you wrong...

Originally posted by kimberlyco

Jello wrestling... it isn't as durty.

bb... bringitonyouarenomatchformeevenifIcantspell

Kimberly, you are the weakest link when it comes to an argument, so quit while you are ahead before I send you home cryin'... get it? got it? good!!!!!

Originally posted by bouncyboy

I think if we had a bad spelling contest your girl would take the cake babe. B2B is foreign therefor he has an excuse, your girl is college educated, what's hers?? sorry Kim, you just became a silente bashing tool. But it was your choice to get smart and team up with her... at least you thought it was the smart thing to do, boy were you wrong...

B2B is English, idiot - same language, more vowels.

(or...wait a minute...is he Welsh? I heard something about them all being sheep shaggers, so that would fit...and it would explain the poor spelling...hmm...)

Yeh but PvD isn't a sheep, it's his fans that are the sheep.

This is true. But he *is* a trance DJ. And Freud would say that you shagging a trance DJ signals an underlying love of that genre. <shrugs> Can't argue with facts, b2b.

This is true. But he *is* a trance DJ. And Freud would say that you shagging a trance DJ signals an underlying love of that genre. <shrugs> Can't argue with facts, b2b.

Nah i just like sweaty Germans... which reminds me..

note to self : Next time you see BB, give him a love bite so Kim knows what they look like.

Nah i just like sweaty Germans... which reminds me..

note to self : Next time you see BB, give him a love bite so Kim knows what they look like.

Ahhh, and a sweaty german I am, and Kimberly needs a demonstration of everything that has to do with love, bites included...

bouncy- b2bandbbsmashingonsomebroadsthatthinktheycantakeusdown

bouncy- b2bandbbsmashingonsomebroadsthatthinktheycantakeusdown

Are you sure? So far Kim and I have you and b2b making out next weekend so b2b can prove he didn't get a love bite from a cat.

And *you're* winning?

Hm...

Are you sure? So far Kim and I have you and b2b making out next weekend so b2b can prove he didn't get a love bite from a cat.

And *you're* winning?

Hm...

Yes we are. Thanks to you guys myself and B2B will be the only one's in this war getting some action next weekend... So I would say we are doing pretty good.

Now where is your all faithful team mate??? I think she ditched you...

Yes we are. Thanks to you guys myself and B2B will be the only one's in this war getting some action next weekend... So I would say we are doing pretty good.

Now where is your all faithful team mate??? I think she ditched you...

<laughs> Hey, if you're so desperate that you need to get action from an English geezer, far be it from me to stand in your way. I'm sure you'll make a beautiful couple. ;)

I'm not sure what happened to Kimberly...guess she decided I could handle you fools on my own. Either that, or she's with peeps, who seems to have ditched you. :tongue:

I'm not sure what happened to Kimberly...guess she decided I could handle you fools on my own. Either that, or she's with peeps, who seems to have ditched you. :tongue:

Peeps?? We don't need him. I can take you on alone or with the English "Geezer" or so you call him.

Don't worry silente, you'll grow up soon. For now you can stick to bugs bunny land at great america, you know since they don't let juvenile delinquents ride the big people rides. It's ok.