Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girl Troubles

chrisdude

The warning signs are if you find yourself asking these questions, chances are shes not feeling you bro. But some signs that she is are maybe if she wants to be with you a lot, laughs at your jokes even when there not funny, calls you often for no reason, just likes to be with you. (other than that I cant really help you)

Sometimes, Most of the time YOU JUST KNOW.

Originally posted by dgmodel

The warning signs are if you find yourself asking these questions, chances are shes not feeling you bro. But some signs that she is are maybe if she wants to be with you a lot, laughs at your jokes even when there not funny, calls you often for no reason, just likes to be with you. (other than that I cant really help you)

Pretty much. But it also depends on the type of girl your dealing with. Some chicks like to play hard to get. They like the guy to chase themn a little. I guess it shows the guys interest on a part.

And then some girls are just really afraid of getting hurt and may need a little more coaxing than others.

Pretty much. But it also depends on the type of girl your dealing with. Some chicks like to play hard to get. They like the guy to chase themn a little. I guess it shows the guys interest on a part.

You can tell when a girl is sending that vibe:)

Originally posted by chula22

I totally forgot about that hard to get nonsense... yeah you have to factor that in to buddy sorry...

Guest bellaragazza

hahaha most girls become reallllly stupid around the guy there into.. like all giggly and shit. But maybe she's a cool chick and is playing it the down low.. usually she'll leave you signs like purposely sit next to you, go out of her way to talk to you etc etc.. its pretty obvious really...

when a girl knows what she wants she goes after it.. :)

Its all about the Vibe! If you not sure best way to find out is trying to spend time with her...It dosent have to be a date or etc...just ask her out someplace to eat Club or etc...spend time with her....Also if u spend time with her u might actually get to know who she is and what she is about..perhapse you might not like what u find or maybe you might.....

My personal way of thinking is if i meet someone I like and I think its worth my time I try to chill with that Female...Sometimes I find that she is great to be with but as a Friend....also If she dosent think of u in that way hey you made a friend.