Clubplanet Nightlife Community

planning trip to Ibiza...help

Boy Roxy, you are getting an early start!! lol You can go to either Ibiza-spotlight.com or Ibizaholidays.com and they have some pretty good package ideas. But they may not have any information for next year as of yet. But there are a few options in terms of places to stay and such you can stay in a Villa (all over the island), or there are many condos and hotels in San Antonio Bay. Your best bet is to wait until the end of this season before planning for next year as they probably won't have a good information for next year until then.

But I haven't been yet, am going Sept. 11th, plan on going to one of the internet bars that have popped up to give a live report atleast once while I am there as I will be going with loads of people who post on this board!!! CAN'T WAIT PARADISE!!!!

Good Luck!

Checked out tons of websites, including those mentioned. Some good info. Trying to get a good deal on the flight & hotel. Going to rent a car. Want to stay in Ibiza. Just looking to plan a great trip thats why I am starting so early. Most web sites don't have next yr's info yet. Just need to get an idea of total price for 2 people from NYC. Have a great trip.

It's good to get an early start planning for Ibiza, things fill up quick. The web-sites aready mentioned are good ones. They are the same ones that I used. I just got back from Ibiza last week. Don't stay in San Antonio. Most of the tourest there are British and young. I mean real young, like teenagers. If you can do a villa or condo, then I definately recommend Playa d'em Bossa. It's the "in" beach. (party central) It is right accross the street from Space. Around 5pm everyday Bora Bora Beach Bar is the best and cheapest party on the island.

Selinas beach is the beach of choice amongst the Shi Shi crowd.

Cavallette beach is the nudest and gay beach on the island.

And they are just a stones throw from d'em Bossa.

The parties to go to are: Space on Sundays. Or a better alternative is the Jockey Club @ Calla Jondal (you will need a car for this but it is worth it)

Manumission @ Privilage on Mondays. Don't miss the pre-party @ Motel Manumission in San Antonio. Or you could go the other route and go to Cacoon @ Amnisia. You can go wrong with either.

Subliminal Sessions at Pacha on Wednesdays. Eric Morello is not to be missed.

ENOUGH already. I can't do all the work for you.

Good luck and have fun (which won't be hard to do)

For your hotel you should go to festivetravel.com

they have a whole bunch of options, from economy apartments (no air conditioning but a fridge and it sleeps 4) to villas. They run their agency from Fort Lauderdale and are really knowledgeable about the island.

For the flights, you're on your own.

May I suggest checking cheaptickets.com and economytravel.com

sporadically to see what you can get. Fluctuates between 650 and 1000.

Save your $...it will cost you around $2500-$3000 for a week to 10 days there, going out most nights.

As for a car, you should rent one if you want to see more of the island. there have been way too many problems relying on public transport and taxis.

Your other option is to book a package from bringitontravel or experienceibiza. They have all inclusive 5 days in ibiza for around 1500.

Best place to stay on the island is Playa den bossa, walking distance to Ibiza town to get loaded on booze b4 hitting clubs and picking up discounted club tickets in advance to skip lines. There is a catch.... Almost all of the hotels there are owned by fiesta hotels and for some reason they book in 14 day increments this year.

I stayed 5 nites at hotel Goleta for $180 a nite but i split it with 2 of my buddies. Free real breakfast( they make u an omlet of ur choice on the spot) and nice pool. They helped us out with a car rental cuz there was a 3 day waiting list everywhere we went ourselves.

Chill out at Bora Bora during day time or go to Space. I got my plane tix from Easy Spain for $790 with a stay over at Madrid on the way back. I got to see Madrid also for free.

I was thinking of staying there b/c of the location. We're still in the researching process right now, most everything doesn't even have next yr's info yet. It will be only 2 of us, so we need to find a hotel cheaper but with AC. How long is the flight from JFK to Madrid?

• 2 weeks later...

thought I could give a little help on this situation. Flight time from JFK to Madrid-Barajas is seven hours. Here's a thought - have you considered flying to London, and getting a travel package from heathrow to Ibiza? I have heard that is a good way to go because of the large volums of brits that go to ibiza. Pick up a copy of ministry of sound magazine. I saw flights from london to ibiza for way less that 200 dollars. Also, I flew to Madrid last may for $400 roundtrip. not too bad. If you have a night or two, stay in Madrid. The city is insane!! La marcha...;)

you should def. stay in playa de en bossa. go during mid july-september. best beach by far is playa de en bossa, and the best place on the beach is Borra Borra. Very HIP!

Make sure to check out Privilege on Mondays ( Manumission ).

By far my favorite club there.

Space on Sundays is cool.

Amnesia on Thursdays ( cream )

make sure to visit the ibiza port @ night, check out the many bars, and the crazy amount of people. Take a ferry across the port to El Divino!

Best place to book packages is

www.experienceibiza.com

they have the best prices and many hotel options in all the towns. they also provide a complete guide, personalized for your trip.