Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What happened to guys...

xtotaleclipsex

You're right, there is a difference between the two; that wasn't really the point I was making. No one is disputing that.

The relationship between honesty and respect however, is not always clear cut. Honesty often impinges upon respect, and vice versa. Honesty does not always follow the same guidelines as respect. If one has respect for another, they may not always be honest; they may choose (out of respect) to lie, and spare the other individual's feelings. Or, one may lie to an individual simply out of disrespect; either / or, that is the relationship between the two.

Even though it is actually more respectful to be wholesomely honest, I don't do it out of respect, as I have stated previously.

I find it hard to be respectful, because I am overly honest. That basically sums up the relationship between the two, for me. And honestly speaking, I have very little regard for showing respect; I find it difficult, actually.

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth

You're right, there is a difference between the two; that wasn't really the point I was making. No one is disputing that.

The relationship between honesty and respect however, is not always clear cut. Honesty often impinges upon respect, and vice versa. Honesty does not always follow the same guidelines as respect. If one has respect for another, they may not always be honest; they may choose (out of respect) to lie, and spare the other individual's feelings. Or, one may lie to an individual simply out of disrespect; either / or, that is the relationship between the two

That I agree with:D