Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what is railing?MAOI? and are u serious it will work plugging??

bigwill

Originally posted by shroomy

sheesh will this is the last time I do what every person in the world does. Try yahoo.com next time

thanx shroomy-

i always wanna help someone to learn, but didn't feel like going through the motions again on a sluggish monday.

oh, and for bigwill-

to save you one click, insufflating = snorting :tongue:

You should not rol if your on any MAOI drugs (antidepressants) ..If your on an antidepressant that should be telling you something.. MAOIs + MDMA = DEATH...anyway...SSRIs plug up the reuptake transporters in the synapse between your neurons...MDMA needs those transporters to keep your synapse flooded with serotonin...no serotonin = no roll..

For railing & plugging I posted info on it in the past please use the search button.

SSRI's and MAOI's are totaly different drugs. Don't confuse the two. Yes they can both be used to treat depression but that is all.

SSRI's will keep you from having a good roll and protect your noggin to some extent, while MAOI's react negativly with a huge array of foods and drugs (yes including MDMA)

And yep some people mix mild MAOI's with MDMA for a HUGE roll at 1/4 the dose, but it is incredibly risky.