Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Khole6969

prplhz

Dude, you need to get a fucking life! You must be the biggest fucking chump in the world with nothing better to do then to say rude and obnoxious things to people on message boards. With a screen name like K-hole6969, I already know that you have issues. So that's the first thing, the second thing is the fact that you have consumed all of your like 20 posts with threatening comments towards people. You need to get a life and try going else where to bother people, this board is about making friends enjoying clubs and DJ's and discussing different issues. So I mean if you really feel that you need to be a jerk you might want to do it else where. You obviously have no friends, because it seems to me you have absolutly no communication skills and nothing good to really talk about because your posts are full of shit with nothing good to say.

So why don't you just go do a couple of bumps, go into your hole and find something better to do. Sound good?? Good!

And FYI it wouldn't be a good idea to start threatening me because your words won't hurt me, and I would to see you come to Boston and "beat" me up because from the sounds of you it sounds as though I might be able to kick you scrawny ass..

Have a nice Day dickless!

Originally posted by prplhz

Dude, you need to get a fucking life! You must be the biggest fucking chump in the world with nothing better to do then to say rude and obnoxious things to people on message boards. With a screen name like K-hole6969, I already know that you have issues. So that's the first thing, the second thing is the fact that you have consumed all of your like 20 posts with threatening comments towards people. You need to get a life and try going else where to bother people, this board is about making friends enjoying clubs and DJ's and discussing different issues. So I mean if you really feel that you need to be a jerk you might want to do it else where. You obviously have no friends, because it seems to me you have absolutly no communication skills and nothing good to really talk about because your posts are full of shit with nothing good to say.

So why don't you just go do a couple of bumps, go into your hole and find something better to do. Sound good?? Good!

And FYI it wouldn't be a good idea to start threatening me because your words won't hurt me, and I would to see you come to Boston and "beat" me up because from the sounds of you it sounds as though I might be able to kick you scrawny ass..

His name is "TIM" and he is from the NJ board. He has already posted today and I felt like giving it to him, but I have better things to do with my day then fags like him.

Like I said on the "Envy Fridays" thread, just ignore him and he'll go away. People that are this immature and stupid just do this for attention or to kill boredom. It's obvious that he's some punk ass loser with no friends. Why else would he be on the computer all day long? Doesn't sound like he could hold a respectable job or has anyone else to talk to, so he just sits at home all day and talks shit. I'd love to see him come up here so me and the rest of my kickboxing buddies could roll on him.

Originally posted by k-hole6969

HEY SNAPPY

HOW WAS YOUR WEEKEND? GOOD TIME BUDDY

:tongue:

This kid is the biggest fucking tool I have ever met! Every other word out of his mouth is I will kill you, I will kill myself, I will kill.... Definetly not indicative of the club culture, must be some little old boy upset because the girls aren't paying any attention to him.... Oh sorry, GEEK! So why don't you just take your pathetic life and go crawl into a sewer where you belong. And by the way when was the last time you heard of any good clubs in Jersey anyways, last time I heard the only thing that city was well known for was smelling really bad. Must have something to do with the fact that this tool lives there...

:rolleyes:

Our boy Tim aka k hole, has been trashed on the Jersey board. Seems that people that know him, and who he is talk down left and right to him. I have a bunch of friends in Jersey, it's only a matter of time before I find one from Belmar where the loser lives. Then we'll see who talks, told you little Timmy you barked up the wrong tree. I'm in NYC all the time and I never forget. Nobody in Boston talks down to me, at least if they do they have the balls to say it to me not over some message board. Lame ass, I don't forget.

Originally posted by prplhz

The nitelife sucks just like the Red Sox

I don't know if you've traveled a lot around the country but ask around, Jersey sucks. It's fucking mad gross and mad ghetto except for some of the suburbs, and we have nicer suburbs too. We get the biggest names in the world to spin here every weekend and all the hot girls from everywhere come to school in Boston. Jersey's wack, wake up.

Originally posted by joeycarbone

The nitelife sucks just like the Red Sox

The nightlife sucks and so do the Red Sox? Hmmmmm, let me clear my throat. JoeyCarbonehead.. who do you root for? The New Jersey who? Oh, thats right there is no baseball team in the Garbage State. You only have a hockey team that had to celebrate it's Stanley Cup championship in the parking lot of their own fucking arena!!! That is a freggin joke!!!! Sure you have the Meadowlands to see the NY GIANTS AND THE NYJETS!!!!! Well, you do have a pathetic basketball team the is barely NBA status. At least the Celts have something going for them. Ok fine, NJ has the Soprano's on HBO. Big deal. I mean HBO has to come in and use hollywood effects to make the scenes look more respectable since NJ is a garbage dump. Even the statue of liberty has her ass in your face!!!!!!!!! Remember where you come from first before shooting your mouth off!:blown:

HEY SNAPPY,

FIRST OFF MY COUNTY IS THE THIRD RICHEST IN THE COUNTRY...YOU DUMB FUCK...GARBAGE STATE....BOSTON IS A HOLE..IS SHOULD NOT EVEN BE CONSIDERED A CITY....I WILL BUY YOU A HOUSE OUT OF BOSTON IF YOU WANT....YOU PROBABLY ROCK SOME DUMB ABERCROMBIE OUTFIT WITH SOME TIGHT GAP JEANS....GET SOME STYLE FUCKER.....:laugh::blown:

Right, this is coming from a guy who rocks Armani Exchange and Versace? What are you one of those meatheads all glamoured up to go clubbing? News flash man, it's all about the music up here. We really don't give a fuck what we look like. Oh and we all don't wear Abercrombie and Fitch and all that prep shit. For one thing I don't even care what others wear it's their choice. If you really judge people by how they dress then you're definitely on of those real intelligent guys huh? Hey pal, you're not the only one that can buy versace, gucci, armani, and all that other shit. Unlike you I can get girls without spending $300 on an outift. Fucking clown.

Originally posted by snappy139

The nightlife sucks and so do the Red Sox? Hmmmmm, let me clear my throat. JoeyCarbonehead.. who do you root for? The New Jersey who? Oh, thats right there is no baseball team in the Garbage State. You only have a hockey team that had to celebrate it's Stanley Cup championship in the parking lot of their own fucking arena!!! That is a freggin joke!!!! Sure you have the Meadowlands to see the NY GIANTS AND THE NYJETS!!!!! Well, you do have a pathetic basketball team the is barely NBA status. At least the Celts have something going for them. Ok fine, NJ has the Soprano's on HBO. Big deal. I mean HBO has to come in and use hollywood effects to make the scenes look more respectable since NJ is a garbage dump. Even the statue of liberty has her ass in your face!!!!!!!!! Remember where you come from first before shooting your mouth off!:blown:

Exactly what do the celtics have going for them. How's your Pats they suck too.

It's one thing to take pride in your appearance, but it's another to shit on people for how they dress. Have some fucking respect man. Oh so I don't rock Gucci or Versace, that makes me trash? Right, I'm not the one with the limited vocabulary making death threats to everyone on this board. You must be real intelligent. Do you wear all that expensive gear to make up for the fact that you are some ugly ass dude that's never been lade too? And please don't shit on anyone's girls before you've met them, my ex was better looking than anyone you've probably met and has about 20 times more class than you. I've had enough of you man, not gonna bother anymore. Just come to Boston and see what the club scene is really like. I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Originally posted by minsanity

It's one thing to take pride in your appearance, but it's another to shit on people for how they dress. Have some fucking respect man. Oh so I don't rock Gucci or Versace, that makes me trash? Right, I'm not the one with the limited vocabulary making death threats to everyone on this board. You must be real intelligent. Do you wear all that expensive gear to make up for the fact that you are some ugly ass dude that's never been lade too? And please don't shit on anyone's girls before you've met them, my ex was better looking than anyone you've probably met and has about 20 times more class than you. I've had enough of you man, not gonna bother anymore. Just come to Boston and see what the club scene is really like. I'm sure you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Your ex is a whore I ate her ass last night.

HEY SNAPPY,

FIRST OFF MY COUNTY IS THE THIRD RICHEST IN THE COUNTRY...YOU DUMB FUCK...GARBAGE STATE....BOSTON IS A HOLE..IS SHOULD NOT EVEN BE CONSIDERED A CITY....I WILL BUY YOU A HOUSE OUT OF BOSTON IF YOU WANT....YOU PROBABLY ROCK SOME DUMB ABERCROMBIE OUTFIT WITH SOME TIGHT GAP JEANS....GET SOME STYLE FUCKER.....:laugh::blown:

I'm a dumb fuck?? You have yet to even write one post which has contained the least bit of intelligence none the less substance. Boston is a shit hole huh? The only city you have is the one you look at across the Hudson from the Garbage state. With the exception of IKEA furniture off the Jersey turnpike, there is nothing your state has to offer. Did you just find out that your county is the 3rd richest from reading Forbes magazine??? You change topics like the fucking weather, but I understand due to your lack of cerebal brain tissue which is needed for creative thought and thinking that you simply can not think of anything constuctive to talk about. Are you going to by me a house with your food stamps boy??? I have my own house, more money than you, more style than you and last but not least, more intelligence. I can't wait to hear what you have to say. I can't imagine that it will be anything of importance. Keep trying though kid. By the way, r u and Carbonehead butt buddies by any chance. You two seem to always be posting to one another like this was a dating service or something. Stick to love @ aol, you will have more fun there - :laugh: :laugh:

HEY SNAPPY...YOU KNOW THE ADDRESS FOR THE AOL LOVELINE...MUST BE ON THERE A LOT SINCE YOU A WEAK LITTLE PUSSY...YOUR FROM CONN AND YOU POST ON THE NJ AND BOSTON .....JERSEY HATES CONN SO GET THE FUCK OFF KID...YOU WILL NEVER SURPASS ME OR MY STYLE YOU FUCKING LOSER...I HAVE MY OWN HOUSE AND MONEY TOO SON BUT MAYBE THOUGHT YOU MIGHT NEED SOME EXTRA SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHOP AT THE SALVATION ARMY ANYMORE......YOUR FUCKING JUNGLEMONKEY

HEY SNAPPY...YOU KNOW THE ADDRESS FOR THE AOL LOVELINE...MUST BE ON THERE A LOT SINCE YOU A WEAK LITTLE PUSSY...YOUR FROM CONN AND YOU POST ON THE NJ AND BOSTON .....JERSEY HATES CONN SO GET THE FUCK OFF KID...YOU WILL NEVER SURPASS ME OR MY STYLE YOU FUCKING LOSER...I HAVE MY OWN HOUSE AND MONEY TOO SON BUT MAYBE THOUGHT YOU MIGHT NEED SOME EXTRA SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHOP AT THE SALVATION ARMY ANYMORE......YOUR FUCKING JUNGLEMONKEY

Listen to you.. you sound like such a little punk. I am so sure that you still live with mommy and daddy and still have to ask mommy for her gas card to fill up your Pinto! I can assure you that you would not be trash talking in my face so quit with the threats on the board or I will have your ass removed from it. Buy yourself a life kid -

HEY BREAK.....I GIVE JERSEY A BAD NAME...YOU SOUND LIKE A HOMO PUSSY ASS....YOUR HOMO ASS GIVES MY STATE A BAD NAME....WHY ARE YOU ON THE BOSTON BOARD ANYWAY..TRYING TO PICK UP A NEW BOYFRIEND....FUCKING FAG...WHERE YOU LIVING NEXT YEAR...EASTON OR COLLEGE AVE...I KNOW EVERYONE AT RUTGERS.....:mad: :mad:

HEY BREAK.....I GIVE JERSEY A BAD NAME...YOU SOUND LIKE A HOMO PUSSY ASS....YOUR HOMO ASS GIVES MY STATE A BAD NAME....WHY ARE YOU ON THE BOSTON BOARD ANYWAY..TRYING TO PICK UP A NEW BOYFRIEND....FUCKING FAG...WHERE YOU LIVING NEXT YEAR...EASTON OR COLLEGE AVE...I KNOW EVERYONE AT RUTGERS.....:mad: :mad:

You must live a very boring life Asshole6969. Your posts are so repetitive it's just getting so boring. I guess I can't really blame you for being plain stupid and not being able to come up with anything useful to talk about. I could say more, but what would I be accomplishing by making fun of you? There is simply nothing I can't do to you that you have not already done to yourself. See you later Asshole6969 -