Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Between The Sheets At Limelight Sundays

AJGNYC11

hey, i just got back from a 2 day trip at six flags in nj...i see i missed a lot of insightful comments from our new and utterly confused friend AJ. Anyways i will reiterate that there is no point in dissing AJ, because he already does it for us. I kinda feel bad for the poor guy.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: and did i say :laugh:

Originally posted by clubgodraver

hey, i just got back from a 2 day trip at six flags in nj...i see i missed a lot of insightful comments from our new and utterly confused friend AJ. Anyways i will reiterate that there is no point in dissing AJ, because he already does it for us. I kinda feel bad for the poor guy.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: and did i say :laugh:

Good Point. On with our lives.

Originally posted by AJGNYC11

WOOF BABY! WOOF! GIMME SOME MORE... :hump:

Ill give you credit. that one was fuckin funny.

But enough of this shit bro. Aiight you want me, but I dont flow that way... Talk to Apples, everyone thinks he's a lil-fruitty...

Okay, dg...I can respect that...as for apples, I think I'll take a pass (nothing personal--I just believe that raisins should be reserved for trail mixes)...

Next topic should be up soon...and wtf--a hot a&f woofboy can dream, no?

SMOOCH BABY SMOOOCH!;)