Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
happykittn

Frankie B's or Earl..... do you have a pair of super low low rise jeans?

If so, what do you think of them?

For those who don't have a pair, would you ever invest in either Frankie B's or Earl #55's?

All I have to say is, it's impossible to wear ANYTHING underneath them (unless you like the straps of your thong sticking out, which can be sexy in a trashy kinda way :D ).

Guest bellaragazza

i have a pair from miss sixty.. and now you cant wear anything underneath them.. pelvic bones stick out. lol

earls are amazing especially the stretch bootcut ones (44's?). def. worth the investment. earl recently came out with a line of thongs to wear with thier low cuts. haven't tried them yet but i assume they stay under the waist line. cosabella soire thongs are low enough to wear with them too. or you could always go without ;)

Originally posted by mssabina

earls are amazing especially the stretch bootcut ones (44's?). def. worth the investment. earl recently came out with a line of thongs to wear with thier low cuts. haven't tried them yet but i assume they stay under the waist line. cosabella soire thongs are low enough to wear with them too. or you could always go without ;)

You can always get those underware that have the clear straps. :)