Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Underwear party was amazing!!

I have to say SF was crazy Saturday night, or should i say Sunday morning!!! JP was amazing...the guys were beautiful and everyone was mangled..lol...although I was a little disappointed b/c I heard they were giving out SF thongs and I was ready to show them off :confused: oh well...I have to say..people should stop dissing Paris..it's all about your look..maybe those who dont like her should try a different one. I'm only 20 and she lets me in with my REAL ID...I dont even need a fake...she has a reason for everyone..and thats just what makes the crowd better!

The only thing that totally blew my mind was the temperature...all I have to say is AFRICA!!! it had to have been over 100 degrees in there...Big juiceheads sweating all over me..eewww...You could smell the body odor in the air...They really need to do something about that...It was the most packed I have ever seen it!!!!

As for the fat chicks in thongs...OMG..seriously...lose some weight then come back..it's disgusting!! Unfortunately I didnt get to see Rochelle but i heard she was amazing....I had a crazy,mangled time....Cant wait to go back again and be broke for yet another week...lol....Does anyone know what the next theme party is??? and when???? :confused:

Originally posted by clubgirl20

and thats just what makes the crowd better!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

the crowd there gets worse and worse every week. As far as Paris goes, I think she does a decent job. I gotta give her credit, I could never put up with the suff she deals with. She always gives me problems for reasons that I won't mention but I deal with it. Its just part of SF. I go after 6am when she is gone. Its also better going after 6am cause the ccrowd starts thinning out and the music is better after 6am IMO.