Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
bigart

Diamonds & Pressiure

Recommended Posts

OK im Just putting 2 together,

Last week at exit ( aug , 3rd ) some kid said that he paid Justin Higgins 100 bucks to get into the booth, And this last friday ( aug 10th ) NOONE WAS aloud in Drapers booth

Now im just using Commen sense, but could it be that the Promoters for draper didint let anyone in, Because SOMEONE STOLD Both Diamonds and PREssure? and is that Why Security was SOOOOOOO TIGHT on aug 3rd?

I dunno just Trying to make sense of this matter.....

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

_____________

Aim : ExitRulezSfSucks

Aol: [email protected]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

noooo fucking way man....security was not tight at all....i was buggin and i walked up to the security guy outside of drapers booth...i said to him...acn i get in there...and he looked around...and was like...im walking away...what i don't see ...i dont' see...so i walked right in and chilled in there for awhile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is the only fuckin thing to believe.

You people talk about it stolen, like someone stole gold from ft.knox and shit, first off why would Draper have these 2 songs on the same fuckin cd? Think about it, no one stole shit. Whoever says they got a cd might actually have the songs but didnt get them from stealing it from Drapers booth, wat other rumors does this board make up, so funny...hmm I got one...Draper is not djing on fridays no more, one of the midgets that will be at Wonka 2 is taking over, spread the word.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yo Mike, like i said someone stated that he uses some format other than cd... i guess some kind of professional digital audio disc. and that it uses a special device to play. i guess most dj's use or has this equipment and i doubt any dj out there would be fucked up to steal shit from another dj.

but if any of the rumors are true, i'd say someone asked one of the security to steal it and the guys too stupid to rip it into mp3. give him a few more weeks and then he'll learn... and by then he'll realize that he actually stole a copy of "you are now listening to the sounds of dj tony draper... draper... draper"

:laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What actually happened that night was the plan took affect. Me and DOUBTNESS discussed it in an earlier post. I wonder who pulled the Barry Sanders cause my ass was blocking and one of the Bouncers ( That 7ft tall white guy) knocked me on my ass and palmed my head and lifted me vicariously of the floor and through me into the Candy girl. That's where I ended up most of the night. Did you guys smoke blunts and party ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

rdancer thats funny, cause that was my plan, lol trust me if that plan did take affect there would be no rumors and all of us would have the song right now. hmm wonka 2 = send a midget up into booth all k'ed up and make him stage dive....if u see midgets being passes in the air on the 24th, they will be getting put up there by me, i cant wait....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

exit heads list - official list of exit heads, if ya dont use it you belong at juniors saturday EARTH party, i hear the whole earth thing is like a gay thing, oh lord......queers everywhere. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh :blown:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by alextclam

yo Mike, like i said someone stated that he uses some format other than cd... i guess some kind of professional digital audio disc. and that it uses a special device to play. i guess most dj's use or has this equipment and i doubt any dj out there would be fucked up to steal shit from another dj.

:laugh:

I doubt this is true. Draper spins on the Denon 2600Fs which don't have any special capabilities other than spinning regular CDs/CDR's/CD-RW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First off there's no other formats that dj's use to record other than DATs in the studio that could easily be converted or transfered onto a computer or a cd. Secondly you say that people don't steal cd's or songs? So why is it that I could go onto practically any street corner in downtown manhattan, and buy a CD such as NAS's new album which won't be released for another three months. Anyone will do anything for a buck these days, and if those songs were stolen, I guarantee you they'll end up bootlegged, and being sold on the streets.:o :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by rdancer

What actually happened that night was the plan took affect. Me and DOUBTNESS discussed it in an earlier post. I wonder who pulled the Barry Sanders cause my ass was blocking and one of the Bouncers ( That 7ft tall white guy) knocked me on my ass and palmed my head and lifted me vicariously of the floor and through me into the Candy girl. That's where I ended up most of the night. Did you guys smoke blunts and party ?

Uhh....if that happened to you, whut happen'd to me then? And what was BigArt doing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

COUld it be that the reason Security was sooo tight friday was because on an earlier post someone Decided to Skeeem ON Gettting Drapers Book ( hint hint Exitheadzz) LOL and that one of the security GUys Tipped Off Draper,

Cuz i know Damn well Draper doesnt know what a Computer Looks like :):D:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nrgy112

So why is it that I could go onto practically any street corner in downtown manhattan, and buy a CD such as NAS's new album which won't be released for another three months.

I know for a fact that Nas and other HipHop mixtape DJs sell their master CDs to large distributing companies for a lot of money. Then these companies distribute the CDs to the bootleggers on the street. Thats why they are out there.

If you think bootlegging is a one person operation, you are out of your mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by pangelid

I know for a fact that Nas and other HipHop mixtape DJs sell their master CDs to large distributing companies for a lot of money. Then these companies distribute the CDs to the bootleggers on the street. Thats why they are out there.

If you think bootlegging is a one person operation, you are out of your mind.

First off, I wasn't talking about mixtape dj's, I was talking about full length albums of artists on major record labels, and there's no such thing as large distribution companies, cause guess what they'r bootlegs and thus they'r illegal. I never said it was a one person operation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by bigart

COUld it be that the reason Security was sooo tight friday was because on an earlier post someone Decided to Skeeem ON Gettting Drapers Book ( hint hint Exitheadzz) LOL and that one of the security GUys Tipped Off Draper,

Cuz i know Damn well Draper doesnt know what a Computer Looks like :):D:)

hahaha yah bro thats hillarious, im sure though tha would happen, imagine a bouncer telling draper "yo sum kids on a forum have this big complex plan, were like 10 kids are involved, and your not gonna know what hit you", if u wanted to rob him that bad, get him when he parks his car, ski mask, lil glock, lol and boom u got yourself all of exits music, lol i hope his bouncers dont tip him off on that, ill be in the precent getting questions by saturday morning now hahaha lol :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nrgy112

First off, I wasn't talking about mixtape dj's, I was talking about full length albums of artists on major record labels, and there's no such thing as large distribution companies, cause guess what they'r bootlegs and thus they'r illegal. I never said it was a one person operation.

OK Man, don't believe it. But think about this...how do you think these bootleggers all have the SAME exact FULL LENGTH albums from MAJOR records labels all out at the same exact time, no matter where you go..brookyln, queens, staten island, canal, dtown mhanttan. You think these albums pop up from thin air.

It is very big business. There are distribution networks that deliver the CDs to bootleggers either on consignment or on a per CD basis. Yes, many of the distribution centers are crooked, being this is an illegal business, but consider that artists and labels themselves leak out the CDs on purpose to make a little extra money, and generate some hype before release date.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

omg this board is ridiculous!

you're talking about stealing CDs and dats...are you fucking kidding me? that whole thing with mike and me was a complete joke.

no one stole cds. no one gives a fuck, and whoever thinks they are cool by saying they have diamonds and pressure, so be it. stop the rumors already!

D R A M A A A A A A A A A A A A

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think half this site who is sayin they got it or hey im getting it tomorrow has a hardon for these 2 songs, if i get them in my box cool, if not, the world will still go round.

Im I gonna get blamed for the case of the missing CDS thats not even stolen, how do u plee mike.d, guilty yo, plain out guilty, life sentence for stealing the sounds of dj tony draperrrrrr ahhh ahhh ahhhh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dont ever say one of my phrases on this gay board, especially when its directed towards me, your in trouble now, now on the 24th you hang out with this message board and disinvited from sicktracks territory, you aint gonna be able to see me give the midget bumps either. biotch:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×