Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Hot Is This Girl?

I got (at work) the new Mac G4 with dual 800 mhz processors. Shits hooked up with CD burner and internal DVD player. Plus I got a 22 inch Flat screen studio monitor (think is better than my tv at home). At home I have the older G4 with only a 750 mhz processor and cable modem and shitty 17inch monitor.

:monkey:

Originally posted by nabuc1

I got (at work) the new Mac G4 with dual 800 mhz processors. Shits hooked up with CD burner and internal DVD player. Plus I got a 22 inch Flat screen studio monitor (think is better than my tv at home). At home I have the older G4 with only a 750 mhz processor and cable modem and shitty 17inch monitor.

:monkey:

I see you like to PIMP YOUR SUITS AND YOUR PC JOHNSON!!!!

Originally posted by drama

Nope - haven't tried that one yet. I take it you are into the stripper look huh?

Don't get me wrong these girls have nice bodies, but their faces are not all that....

Whatever happened to a pretty face?

Yeah, what drama said. All I'm seeing here is arm candy........

SPYGIRL -- arm candy?! Is that anything like "tennis elbow" that could be related to the original thread? **LOLOLOLOL**

NABUC1 -- that sounds like a pretty sweet deal you got there; new system, T3, etc. [i'm running off an OCxxx network, but...] :^P

:D

PC's crash..more then Mac..

iam fucken hate everything right now..if it wasnt for satelite audio..i think i would have walked out today..

Tommorow. i dont give a Fuck iam going to beach..iam getting a little drunk..and iam relaxing..its to much with these Gooks..

it all about $$$$

worse thing..it's nice to have alot..but it doesnt bring happienss..

We need high powered net access as well as updated computers. We work with files that used up 4 gigs sometimes and we get hi-res art sent to us via e-mail so we need high speed servers to download them in a reasonable amount of time. What I have at home is shit compared to the equipment here.

Originally posted by eviljav666

PC's crash..more then Mac..

iam fucken hate everything right now..if it wasnt for satelite audio..i think i would have walked out today..

Tommorow. i dont give a Fuck iam going to beach..iam getting a little drunk..and iam relaxing..its to much with these Gooks..

it all about $$$$

worse thing..it's nice to have alot..but it doesnt bring happienss..

Cuba just toke on a dutchy. I'm sure it will help. I think when jr. goes to bed tonight pops might have to take some pulls from the bat.:smoke:

CARBONE....HERE ARE YOUR PICS...I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE ALL BENT OUT OF SHAPE FOR...J-LO IS THE MOST OVERRATED GIRL I HAVE EVER SEEN..FROM THE PICS YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE HER FAT ASS...WITH AN F AND HER NICE MUSHY GUT...SUCH A TURN-ON I MIGHT GO BUY THE ISSUE RIGHT NOW..PEACE OUT:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by k-hole6969

CARBONE....HERE ARE YOUR PICS...I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE ALL BENT OUT OF SHAPE FOR...J-LO IS THE MOST OVERRATED GIRL I HAVE EVER SEEN..FROM THE PICS YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE HER FAT ASS...WITH AN F AND HER NICE MUSHY GUT...SUCH A TURN-ON I MIGHT GO BUY THE ISSUE RIGHT NOW..PEACE OUT:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm sooo glad someone else find J-Lo so annoying and way over rated!!!!!:D