Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Another Club Planet Meetup??!!

Originally posted by trancerxn112

Damn you!!!! stop broadcasting on my board BITCH!!! haha LL sucks to much of that creepy im in a church feeling... Atheist and Jews come to EXIT!!! (No knocking either group)

you're a little bitch...i'll broadcast on ur board as much as i want to dammit. LL is gonna be sooooo much better...sooooo...nah nah nah nah nah

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't post a lot on this board but i read here and there. And i have to ask you guys why would you EVER listen to Draper over A Scott project set at limelight?! ARe you guys nuts??.............Scott project is special....I went to the tunnel to see him and believe me you don't want to pass HIM UP FOR DRAPER. ;) TRUST ME.

Originally posted by doubtness

Not the one behind Draper's Booth, cause i know you guys always hang out there, i'm talking about the one a lil further down. Between the 2 stairs.....You know which one i'm talking about?!?

You mean the light guys booth?

I'll be there...i dont go on until 330 or 4am so i'll meet wherever--

If i could go see SP i would...he is a sick, sick man.....but since exits bouncers are such a-holes, I have to be in the club with my records by 10-1030 when i on at 4am--that makes sense

:bigfinger

Mike BuGouT

Ok 2Am it is I be there with Bigart and TranceRxn I be wearing Blackpants or Grey Cargos and Tight Black Shirt with Nice Shoes. BIGART will be sporting the RAV'N and Photons, and Trance have the Glowsticks you can Miss us we like the A-Team minus MR. T.

Im definatly Going to exit, Myabe we will make an appearance in limelight To see Scott Project

Rippeditalian Whats up bro,, its been a While kid

Where you at, what you doin?

Draper Vs. Scott Project Hmmmm

Scott Project Hands down, But we are bringin mad Fem's to Exit,, and my boy DJ Mike Bugout Is gonna be Scratching the tables,,

Shitt maybe we will make an appearance,,

limelight is mad small, and i know ITs gonna be MAAAAD Crowded Cuz of Scott Project.. i duno we will see :)