Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I just got offered a job @ Playboy

wombat

Originally posted by wombat

How do I explain to her that it is a gentleman's magazine, it's far from dirty. Great articles and a great item on my resume.

What else?, help me out

First out buy a few back copies, to show her the quality journalism, the interesting and factual interviews, the quality of the photography and locations... then buy some really dirty mags to contrast, I am sure she will see your point.

Originally posted by back2basics-

First out buy a few back copies, to show her the quality journalism, the interesting and factual interviews, the quality of the photography and locations... then buy some really dirty mags to contrast, I am sure she will see your point.

Yeah, then see me to the door.

ok.. it is now our mission to get Lindsay to support Marcel as he takes his new job at Playboy..

Here are a few lines..

"Lindsay, perhaps you're not aware of how incredible this will look on my resume.. or maybe you are aware of it.. and the fact is, my taking this job can only lead to great things - for the both of us."

"Lindsay, I know you've always supported me in the past, and I'm thankful for everything you have given me and the support you'll give me as I take this job.."

"As an artist I see the human form all the time... I'm not some juvenile adolescent who gets excited sneaking peaks inside a gentlemens magazine.. but rather a man who chooses to be with you for everything you have to offer.. inside and out... and its because of our common goals.. our dreams.. our desires.. that I know deep down inside your heart.. you realize I *must* take this job... and thats why I love you" (ok a bit much)

"Yo.. I'm taking a job at Playboy.. and I dont wanna hear any lip"

"But Linds.. just think of all the tail I can hook up with"

Originally posted by back2basics-

LOL.. nah Linds is an understanding person... keep reminding here of that... at least get some free samples.

Do you think you would get invited to staff parties?? Like at Heffs place?

What b2b is really thinking "will he bring me along? will the fake women go for an old git like me? what if they saw pictures of my colon on the internet? what if they're only using me for rubbaduck??"

Originally posted by tranceaction

ok.. it is now our mission to get Lindsay to support Marcel as he takes his new job at Playboy..

Here are a few lines..

"Lindsay, perhaps you're not aware of how incredible this will look on my resume.. or maybe you are aware of it.. and the fact is, my taking this job can only lead to great things - for the both of us."

"Lindsay, I know you've always supported me in the past, and I'm thankful for everything you have given me and the support you'll give me as I take this job.."

"As an artist I see the human form all the time... I'm not some juvenile adolescent who gets excited sneaking peaks inside a gentlemens magazine.. but rather a man who chooses to be with you for everything you have to offer.. inside and out... and its because of our common goals.. our dreams.. our desires.. that I know deep down inside your heart.. you realize I *must* take this job... and thats why I love you" (ok a bit much)

LMFA®O..... ha ha ah ah that's some funny shit... i am you bitch. :)

back2basics - trancaction=playa

Originally posted by tranceaction

Here are a few lines..

LMFAOOOO YEAH I BET SHE WILL LOVE THAT!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by wombat

The job title is photo researcher although the description looks like a secretary. Pros and Cons I suppose. I don't think Lindsay's gonna hear it though.:confused:

duh - where's your brain?

i can see it now...

Marcel - "Linds - I'm gonna work late, ok?"

Linds opens window and throws every items of Marcel's right out the window, and the goes and fires up chainsaw....

Originally posted by kimberlyco

Marcel, linds will understand... but is there any reason why she couldn't trust you?

what kind of question is this? what do you mean, Have I cheated on her in the past? Nope! Am I a guy? yup! would I have a problem w/ her having a similar job @ Playgirl? Nope, I trust her. I just think girls tend to see the majority of men like the ones in there past, the ones who have cheated on them, ect. and tend to always have that in the back of there mind. Not to mention that Playboy does shoot some of the most beautiful natural women on the planet, although this job is strictly professional and I'll bring her to Hef's house when I get invited.

Hey I believe a job is a job and I think any one in a relationship should be secure enough that if Playboy came a knockin then the girl should have no problem with it. And vise versa, if Playgirl came a knockin on lindsays door Marcel should be fine with it too. A job is a job, a paycheck is a paycheck no matter where it comes from. This isn't a girl vs. guy thing. Playboy has great jokes!