Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I just got offered a job @ Playboy

wombat

i really don't think its that big a deal unless Linds is a actually a radical feminist rather than the extremely tolerant person we've all met.

First, a lot of the people who work at Playboy, esp. in chicago are women. (Everyone I know there that does internet anti-piracy work is)

Second, I don't think any of the model-related stuff goes on in Chicago. All that actions with Hef in LA. I think all the shoots are done in LA too.

I applied for a job a while back in the licensing/compliance, which dealt with regulating approvals for picture re-use and record keeping to make sure the models were of legal age (the "traci lords" law) Anyway, I guess they decided they didn't want me with access to the model's home addresses. (sniff)

Originally posted by fiatmusica

Second, I don't think any of the model-related stuff goes on in Chicago. All that actions with Hef in LA. I think all the shoots are done in LA too.

Incorrect. The majority of the photo shoots are done in Chicago..

A while back I spoke with one of the heads of Playboy.COM about working there.. First thing I asked him was, "DO I get to go to the mansion?" and he said yes, they have a yearly party at the mansion. Thinking back now, I should have taken that job before the whole tech industry collapsed.

Originally posted by tranceaction

A while back I spoke with one of the heads of Playboy.COM about working there.. First thing I asked him was, "DO I get to go to the mansion?" and he said yes, they have a yearly party at the mansion. Thinking back now, I should have taken that job before the whole tech industry collapsed.

You let the opportunity of a lifetime pass you by. (assuming they're weren't leading you on the way a lot of dot-commers did)