Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who thinks plugging is too disgusting?!

nSyNcBaBy

Is plugging too disgusting?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Is plugging too disgusting?

• Yes. It's repulsive and i would never do it.
    • Yes. It's gross, but it makes u roll harder so i do it anyway!
    • No, i dont think its disgusting, even though id probably never do it.
    • No! Shit, if it makes ur roll more worth it.....plug away!!!!

does anyone think plugging is just downright disgusting??? cuz i told my bf i was thinkin of trying it and he bugged out on me.... tellin me hed never look at me the same again if i did that. i dont get why he thinks its so gross!! yea u r plugging a pill in ur ass but still... there a far more disgusting things than that!! does anyone else feel the same way he does? :confused:

I dont get it????? I.ve been droppin pills for aboput 5 yrs.(not bragging) and i have never felt the urge to put it up my sphincter.Im still a happy camper with my oral injestion.I know i have a tolerance to alot of substances but i wouldnt consider stickin a blunt up my ass...ya know....:confused:

It's nasty. It's crackhead behavior. Don't get me wrong- I'm a crackhead myself, but there are just some places even I won't go. You may not be sticking a needle in yourself but it's definitely flirting with boundaries. I agree w/Tunnelbandit- I've been dropping for 6 1/2 years, and mmmm no I think I'll stick to the old fashioned way!

Besides- the roll doesn't last as long, correct???

actually.... from what ive been told, the roll is harder and longer... but u never know till u try it *lol* and idk if i would agree with comparing it to sticking a needle in ur arm <even though tasty did say its NOT like thats what ur doing> but still... all ur doing is finding a way to make it hit harder and longer... overall- to make ur roll better. if this can be considered crackhead behavior, then so can crushing it up and snorting it or something like that... i think thats just as bad.

I don't know. I can't entirely justify *why* I think it's so gross, but I do. Maybe because it's like you sort of have to "hide" to do it. Sniffing is a social activity. There's only one person I'd even consider plugging in front of, and even then I'd be too embarrassed- I have a feeling my bf would not look at me quite the same way if he saw me sticking drugs in my ass. And I would certainly be disturbed if he told me he was doing it.

Originally posted by tastyt

There's only one person I'd even consider plugging in front of, and even then I'd be too embarrassed- I have a feeling my bf would not look at me quite the same way if he saw me sticking drugs in my ass.

i feel u on that one.... my bf doesnt really look at me quite the same way for just mentioning that i was THINKING about trying it... and also... theres no one id do that in front of- thats kind of an "in the bathroom, solo" type deal...

my x-bf and i (recent breakup)...but we are real open with each other.

we were thinking about plugging, well, until we both realized that we both poop* .....cause it kicks in our roll and settles our stomachs.

::i'm embarrassed to say that:: but if we could do it, we would plug away.:D

Originally posted by clubbingirl

my x-bf and i (recent breakup)...but we are real open with each other.

we were thinking about plugging, well, until we both realized that we both poop* .....cause it kicks in our roll and settles our stomachs.

::i'm embarrassed to say that:: but if we could do it, we would plug away.:D

hahahaha thats funny... no need to be embarrased here... we're all family *lol*

Originally posted by tastyt

Something I haven't heard anyone mention is putting it in your pussy. I would think the effects would be nearly the same as plugging. It might not hit quite as fast though since the skin's much thicker than in your rectum.

Rectum?? Damn near killed em!!!

:laugh::laugh:

Sorry I couldn't resist....

Originally posted by clubbingirl

Yeah, amphetamines always make me drop the kids off at the pool. Anyone who's done this, is that a problem? I mean I don't want to end up with some trainspotting-chasing-shit-down-toilets-type shit, you know?

Originally posted by bugoutgirl

I dont think putting it up your kitty works... the reason plugging works is because your anus is a sinus cavity.. but hey you never know!

It's all about the mucous membranes... and miss kitty is also one of those.

Originally posted by djscotphreak

Romy...look what we started:eek:

odd that peeps seemed gung ho about it just a month ago. C'mon people...you're all talking about abusing substances which while no doubt are great fun, are illegal and potentially hazardous to your health. And somehow sticking a tiny pill up your butt is going to make you more of a crackhead? If your BFs/GFs are disgusted by the idea, tell them to lighten up a little.

That said, plugging works VERY well... :eek:

its not that bad..... like some other said snorting and is just as bad so one one here is a crackhead ...we are a family here and we all understand..... i'm thinking about it but i dunn want to waste a pill if it doesn't work you know and also for clubbingrl what if it comes out if you wanna pooop .... sometimes i get gas when i'm rolling...dunno why?

thats tru too... as soneone said b4.. she always has to "poop" when she rolls... so who knows if itll work or come out or what... but i usually do at least 2 so if i were to ever try it i would think plugging the 1st one would be better and see how that goes... and if it doesnt work <which i dont really see any reason why it wouldnt unless it came out> then i could always fall back on the 2nd one... but idk- this whole thing is just a thought... :idea:

Originally posted by djscotphreak

Romy...look what we started:eek:

Hahahaaaaa omggggg this is pretty funny i know!!!

like a little while ago u would hardly ever read things about plugging, now everyone is interested!!!!! i mean why would u not if u get a better roll and more for ur money haha

I mean , come on, whats so gross about it, like ok yeah it may be but now no more to me, the first time was pretty wierd, i mean i did chicken out like twice before i actually did it. Its really not bad, i mean people do far more disgusting things than this, and another thing, who is gonna know besides u if u dont say anyting to no one??

JUST DO IT!!!!

Hey I'm proud to say im a HAPPY PLUGGER !!!!!! LOL

hey they should have shirts like that haha seriuosly :laugh: