Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official Silente Flirting Thread....

tranceaction

ok so anyone who wants to flirt with our red-headed 'hardcore' personality, do it here.

Offer your best pickup line, so far we have..

"Nice red hair. Does the carpet match the curtains?"

"Wanna smoke a bowl?"

"You're a slut"

"I"ll slap you like a red-headed stepchild"

"The bitch better have my money"

Originally posted by peeps

i'm guessing the content of the pm would be...

"YOU BET YOUR ASS YOU CAN GIVE ME HEAD FOR SIX HOURS"

Well we are in negotiation at the moment, my mixing sucks that bad at the moment we have started at ten and we are working our way down (no pun intended).

ok since there seems to be no efforts at 'flirting' with silente, I'll throw in something..

---

Girls with red hair have a special place in my heart... because.. you see.. the first girl I ever really 'noticed' had red hair.. Do you remember the first time you ever 'noticed' a boy.. By that I mean back when you first becoming a woman, and the way they affected you just by looking at them? How your heart would skip and you would feel light-headed around them?

For me, her name was Erin and she sat next to me in home room in 7th grade.. She had this long flowing red hair and the cutest freckles.. so tiny that you'd have to gaze very closely to see them.. And she had this wonderful, almost perfect smile, with emerald green eyes to match. And when she would look at you and smile, the whole world would disappear.. and you'd feel absolutely incredible... a special smile that seemed a secret treasure.. and only for you...

We remained close throughout school but lost touch after starting college.. and since then.. whenever I see a girl with red hair, I wonder.. does she have that smile too?

----

ok, I did that routine on red head once.. it worked well.. too bad I havent met any red heads worth chasing since.

btw.. i dont wanna hear any proof reading smart aleck responses about grammer and punctuation.

Originally posted by silente

<laughs> Damn...looking over that list, it's amazing I haven't bitch slapped bb yet.

It's because you love me sooo much that you could never raise a hand at me... LOL ha ha ha, smartass... I forgot I said half those things.

Originally posted by bouncyboy

It's because you love me sooo much that you could never raise a hand at me... LOL ha ha ha, smartass... I forgot I said half those things.

<laughs> I think it has much more to do with the fact that the only time I've actually *seen* you has been before you said all that. You betta watch yoself this weekend, boy

<laughs> I think it has much more to do with the fact that the only time I've actually *seen* you has been before you said all that. You betta watch yoself this weekend, boy

Nigga Please!!! :afro: you ain't gonna do a god damn thing man!!

Just keep talkin boy. Just keep talkin. Personally, I'm going to go by Teddy Roosevelt's maxim: "Speak softly, but carry a big stick."

:tongue:

adn you know what you can do with that stick sweetheart???

1. Turn around

2. Bend over

3. Insert stick in ass

4. twirl...