Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Another Sad death

I just got back from the gym in Rockaway and everyone was talking about a guy that we workout with OD'd this past weekend and his parents just called to cancell his membership. I saw the picture of him and he looked faqmiliar. Anyone know the details. You think we would learn after time and time again.

Originally posted by flizz

who was he joey? what did he look like

He was 25 and Spanish. The guy Joe at world showed me his picture . You know when you sign in he will show you if you ask. I think he was from Rockaway. I was there when his parents called and everyone was in shock. I hope this never happens to any of my peeps.

When I was in college. Some kid and me started getting real tight. We both wrote a lot and had the same art classes. He took a semester off. Midway through that semester they found him dead in his room with the needle still in his arm. I didn't even know he was doing heroin. Shit was fucked up. The world lost a great person that.

I'll say a prayer tonight for this kids family Carbone.

Originally posted by joeycarbone

I just got back from the gym in Rockaway and everyone was talking about a guy that we workout with OD'd this past weekend and his parents just called to cancell his membership. I saw the picture of him and he looked faqmiliar. Anyone know the details. You think we would learn after time and time again.

His name was Eddie R. Spanish last name.

Originally posted by drama

That is really sad. I feel so sorry for his family. What is even worse is that most of the people he hangs out with will be out in a week getting just as fucked up.....

I just hope this doesn't happen to anybody from our crew because god knows we party like champs

HIS NAME WAS EDDIE ROMAN...HE WAS FROM ROCKAWAY...THE FUCKED UP THING IS HE WAS A NICE KID BUT LOVED HIS DRUGS AND HE PLAYED B-BALL WITH MY YOUNGER BROTHER LAST WEEK AT THE GYM....THAT IS WEIRD....YOU NEVER KNOW...MY BUDDY FROM SCHOOL HAD A HEART ATTACK YESTERDAY FROM TAKING XENADRINE...THAT SUBSTANCE IN IT STOPPED HIS HEART...IT STARTS WITH AN E...HE WAS 23 YRS OLD....HE IS FINE RIGHT NOW BUT THAT IS SOME FUCKING SHIT....KINDA OF HAVING A BAD DAY YOU KNOW.....BE GOOD

:( :( :(

Originally posted by k-hole6969

HIS NAME WAS EDDIE ROMAN...HE WAS FROM ROCKAWAY...THE FUCKED UP THING IS HE WAS A NICE KID BUT LOVED HIS DRUGS AND HE PLAYED B-BALL WITH MY YOUNGER BROTHER LAST WEEK AT THE GYM....THAT IS WEIRD....YOU NEVER KNOW...MY BUDDY FROM SCHOOL HAD A HEART ATTACK YESTERDAY FROM TAKING XENADRINE...THAT SUBSTANCE IN IT STOPPED HIS HEART...IT STARTS WITH AN E...HE WAS 23 YRS OLD....HE IS FINE RIGHT NOW BUT THAT IS SOME FUCKING SHIT....KINDA OF HAVING A BAD DAY YOU KNOW.....BE GOOD

:( :( :(

Ephedrine? (spelling)

Damm all you guys were friends with Jimmy and Kevin..

shit!!!!

i knew kevin from bussiness.

he was VERY SMART!!

i learned a few things from him..

Jimmy was like my bro...we were so tight..

we attended the same college..

he was my left hand, and i was his right hand...

i realy loved him..not like that dont get the wrong idea...

but as a person..he was nuts, those of us who know him personaly, know that a Fact..

and his heart toward me was all GOLD..

Till this day i think of him just about everyday and it turns my stomack like it is now...not being able to share my experience with him..

Anyone know the deal with Rosalyn!!

KILL!!!!!!!

Originally posted by joeycarbone

I just hope this doesn't happen to anybody from our crew because god knows we party like champs

Right - right - it has already happened. And come close to more people than I would like to talk about....................has that calmed anyone down - OF COURSE NOT.............why do you think I stay away...

As for Jimmy - yes I agree R.I.P, but he drowned so I do not think it pertains to this post.

It does however directly relate to a dear friend...........KEVIN - R.I.P

Originally posted by eviljav666

Damm all you guys were friends with Jimmy and Kevin..

shit!!!!

i knew kevin from bussiness.

he was VERY SMART!!

i learned a few things from him..

Jimmy was like my bro...we were so tight..

we attended the same college..

he was my left hand, and i was his right hand...

i realy loved him..not like that dont get the wrong idea...

but as a person..he was nuts, those of us who know him personaly, know that a Fact..

and his heart toward me was all GOLD..

Till this day i think of him just about everyday and it turns my stomack like it is now...not being able to share my experience with him..

Anyone know the deal with Rosalyn!!

KILL!!!!!!!

YUP - I agree, Jimmy was a nut.

I have not heard anything about Rosalyn, but I hope she is doing well along with those beautiful little girls....

yeah No doubt!!!

he was sicker then I!!!

Rosalyn was cool...they had there problems but she cared for him..

Jimmy is just Jimmy..he didnt care about anything besides the next party..

i remember when she had the baby he called me from the hospitial crying..DAMM he was the shit...it sooooooo

sad!!!

it hurts me!!