Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sat nite at crobar (roll call)

fiatmusica

A post from Psycho on the crobar board

Hey guys here's some info for this weekend........

Wow, what a weekend it's going to be. A new Thursday night party and a big 6 year anniversary! Big hugs and thank you's to all who have supported "Interactive" Saturdays. Of course we have always worked hard to stay on top but in our wildest dreams we never imagined it would still be this awesome after all these years. So to each and every one of you......THANK YOU!!!!!!

Saturday, August 18th @ Crobar The Nightclub

Happy Interactive 6 year Anniversary!

The Hardhouse Sista's

DJ's Teri Bristol & Psycho-Bitch present

The 6 year BASH!

Performing on 6 turntables on stage

along with 2 other special surprise performers.

The theme for the night is anything goes and we are requesting everyone get Interactive and participate. We are encouraging everyone to dress as creative as possible. Whether it be to come in costume, pajamas or wrapping yourself in glitterwrap!

All we ask is that you be Creative & Interactive!

One other thing we are asking everyone to participate in is for everyone to bring their own glowstix and to save them until the start of the show. Wait for us to announce "Pop your glowstix" and for everyone to light em up at the same time!

We are also hosting a private cocktail reception from 10-11pm it will be invite & guest list only. Everyone on the Crobaord & my mailing list members is welcome to join us.

The guest list is in full effect. I strongly suggest everyone arrive as early as possible because we are going to get extremely busy very fast!

Please remember you may sign as many people on the guest list as you like but I need all 1st and LAST names like this....

1. Last name, First name

2. Last name, First name

3. Last name, First name

4. Last name, First name

5. Last name, First name

Send all guest lists to Dj1Psycho@aol.com

On behalf of Teri Bristol, Psycho-Bitch, Paolo, Suzanne, Claudia, Ken, Cal, Bob and the entire Crobar staff.....THANK YOU for all the love & support!

Looking forward to an outrageous weekend! xoxoxo,

Psycho

You saw what I was talking bout FM. Thanks.

I had a heads up on the cocktail reception but am still unaware of how "private" the guestlist is for it. I think it's a good idea for the CP people to have some time at the club before it gets real crazy and I wanted to make sure any of you who wanted to go, could.

Get on her guestlist tho. It should be a fun time.

It's gonna be a big night guys so if you don't show up to the reception, show up early. Last year, they closed the doors at midnight.

I got a somewhat confusing e-mail from crobar, but I think the upshot is that it looks there is no free admission before midnite and I'm not sure if it matters what list you're on...I'm going to have to look into this tomorrow

Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 23:00:29 +0000

Subject: CROBAR CHICAGO'S LINE UP THIS WEEK...WOW!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INTERACTIVE SATURDAY 6TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION

WAKE UP MOTHER F*CKERS!

6 TURN TABLE SHOW ON STAGE

PERFORMANCES THROUGHOUT THE NIGHT

WITH DJ'S

PSYCHO BITCH

&

TERI BRISTOL

SPECIAL EARLY REDUCED LIST

TONIGHT IS A SPECIAL EVENT

SO ALL GUEST LISTS FOR TONIGHT ARE REDUCED

TO BE PLACED ON THE REDUCED LIST PLEASE REPLY TO THIS EMAIL BY 6PM ON SATURDAY FOR AN ALL NIGHT

REDUCED ADMISSION.