Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hi!!!

petedrags

btw? who the fuck is the moderator? that guy doesnt do shit around here, I never see him posts or do anything solid......

I think its time to elect a new moderator.............

any ideas? we need someone who can lead this board in a new direction. lately, i feel that this board has been geting stale. I have to admit, I love my exit music but it gets annoying to read post after post after post about exit joints and id's from exit. Its not often we see a vocal post or a post about a track from another club or a post about tribal, trance etc.........I miss the old peeps that talked about a wide range of shit, not just hard progressive house......this is not meant to start drama or whatever, cause like I said, I love my exit shit, but its nice to see shit other than that.

just my $.02 pesos......:)

i think we should nominate tranza...first off he's got like a billion posts and he has expirience cuz he moderates the dj booth over at ************.com message boards...he never dissapointes he's always the one that can id by like one word from a song...legend has it that few months back he id'ed a sf track by just using "the" but now that post is gone it's in like the fbi headqurters now...the're investigating the whole matter...he has like alien powers unknown to the human body...They call him the "TRANZA"...DUN DUN DAHHHHHHHHH...

Too bad he is gone from this board forever:(.....He is sorely missed....I seen ya at XXXXXXXX.com board I hope that dj booth is better....Its on the right track wit my boy Tranza as the moderator.....I'm happy to see there are some familar faces on the other board...:)

..You kats crack me up

The "other" board is what it's all about.. Cool people that discuss music w/o seeing 25 replies from people asking for the song.. People talk about all types of music and djs, not just Exit & Draper.. No stoopit drama over there either..

..If your ready for some intelligent music discussions minus the drama, come say WASSABII :D