Clubplanet Nightlife Community

have u ever been in love w/2 people at the same time?

ok.... have you ever been in love w/2 people at the same time? if so what did you do. my friends and her x have been on and off for a while. and he started seeing someone a few months ago. he told her this weekend that he was still in love with her but that he also loved the new chick. but things are rocky with them. so he didnt know if he should stay with the new chick and try to work things out or break up with her to be with my friend. i have never been in love with 2 people before so i dont know what to say to her.. cause she keeps wondering why if he still loves her (and she still loves him - which he knows) why hes w/someone else.

so has anyone here been in love w/2 people at once.. what did you end up doing??

Originally posted by vision

you can love 2 people at the same but you can't truly be 'in love' w/both...i got that goin on right now...i tell la segunda all the time that i love her but to tell her that she's the one and only??

Exactly. It is NOT possible to BE IN LOVE with two people... it's possible to love them. Your girl is being played i am affraid.

Is way too complicated to be pegged in a formula..

YOU CANT love this way or that way dosen't apply to an emotion as unpredictable and fickle as love.

Love one..?

Love two..?

Love five wives?..

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE..

The boundries set ONLY by our culture of what is sociably accepted and a "standard" shapes our

ideas on how we should love..

But if we opened up our hearts and looked inside we might find a world as complicated and as ORGANIC as any

forest or ocean floor...

In Love..ANYTHING GOES!

but to throw in a "ying yang" type idea on you..

let me ask you this...

CAN YOU HATE MORE THAN ONE PERSON!?

(LOVE in essence is simply the same as Hate..just flipped upside down)

MONAGAMY is a human invention..

but to each their own happy walls and defenitions on how to feel and think..:blank:

ive read all of the posts and everyone has a different opinion on whether you can be in love with 2 people. i mean of course you can love more than one person at a time but to be IN love with 2 people.... im sure it can happen but it just seems so wrong to me. but maybe im wrong. ah i dont know. all i know is that my friend is miserable knowing that her and her bf both love each other but he also loves someone else so he doenst know what to do.... o well

love can really make things suck sometimes.