Clubplanet Nightlife Community

E on planes

Miami is mad strict, its miami you know how much drugs they seize everyday that you dont know about. Best bet find a very good container to stash them in, or under the sole of your sneaker, buy baby powder, get the cap off, bag them shits up, pour half powder out, drop pills in, pour powder back in and seal, worked 2 cancun for some people, or you can try hmmm lemme think here, i dont know, go to supermarket or sumthing, lol lotion also? lol sik mind, although i still wouldnt have the guts to bring any drugs on a plane with me im scared enuff having them in my pockets at clubs. :D

BS only the international flights are checked. The domestic ones are a joke. Just stick them in an asprin bottle and toss in cary on.

Also make sure you don't do something stupid like wrap them in foil or something then try to go through the metal detector.

An PM me maybe we will hook up in south beach.

I just got back from down there on Monday. Went to Club Space block party on saturday (great time)...

had absolutely no problems flying into west palm beach...just threw the shite into my carry on bag and it was all good. On the other hand, the stuff I bought in Miami happened to be very VERY good...better than NYC. So it's up to you...

I personally wouldn't risk it. But with that said, you could probably get away with it 99% of the time on domestic flights. Stick'em in your shoes and make sure you don't have anything metal on you when you walk through the detectors. They don't really check that hard.

Friend of mine actually got through the domestic gates at SFO with a box of 22s on his way to Vegas. He used the same bag when we went target shooting and forgot that the ammo was there. He dropped a brick when he realized what had happened.

Originally posted by imazzo

My family has been sending me U.S.P.S money orders. Please send whatever you can to Ioney Mazzo 95-60 Queens Blvd. Ste 610 Rego Park, NY 11374. I thank you in advance.

For the last time, I just mailed you a money order for $20,000. Will that be enough for your husband's bail? Let me know if you need any more.

Also, are there any pills left over?

My brother sticks it right in a Tylenol bottle. You just stick some E with the Tylenol, and shake the bottle. Its the safest practical way, because they're not going to go through any of your personals. Be very careful, remember.. be ready to take the time for the crime, and be safe!

Just came back from Miami and took 10 pills with me. I put them inside a jar of lactaid pills (they look similar). Just don't put it in the carry-on bag. If for whatever reason they have to search you you're hit. Just put in regular luggage. Domestic travel they won't check.

Let me know how you ended up doing it.

just act normal and don't worry...even in my long-haired tie-died deadhead days i was never searched going through an airport..and i was carrying candy...

remember..they people doing baggage check are generally making barely over minimum wage and really don't care. Unless you meet a courier profile there is little chance any police will look twice at you.

no one is going to be searched coming into miami from anywhere else in the us (why take mickey mouse with you when you're going to disneyland?) leaving miami, espcailly if you're going into an airport where the po has nothing better to do might be a different story.

The po in miami are busy scrutinizing people coming in from latin america ie anyplace between columbia and the us. If you were coming back from rio or bogota, i'd expect a hardcore search. A direct flight from amsterdam might also be problematic. But continental us...relax