Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Top Vocals>>>>>

dog6

Here we go:

Frankie Goes To Hollywood-Relax pt.2(Saeed & Palash Addictive Journey)

J-Lo-Aint It Funny(Almighty Mix)<<<not bad from these guys

J-Lo-I'm Real(Dezrock Mix)<<<<I Like

LeAnne Rimes-Soon(Hex Hector Vocal Mix)<<<Nice

Nicole-One Good Reason(Dezrock Mix)<<<HOT!

Pretty Poison feat, Cheryl Lynn-Got To Be Real(Robbie Tronco Mix)

Soluna-Bring it To Me(Hex Hector Vocal Mix)

Jennel-(forgot the name of the track)(Skribble & Acid Mix)<<<HOT!

Whitney-If I Told U That(Razor)<<<been around for awhile but I like

all the Jim Heinz Vox mixes

gettin old but still luv....

Hide U,Rapture,& I Feel Loved

This Summer as far vocals sucked....but making a big comeback wit these in August.....:D

Next up Top Tribal....:idea:

Originally posted by dog6

Jennel-(forgot the name of the track)(Skribble & Acid Mix)<<<HOT!

thank you so much, finally a thread devoted to vocals!:):D

I love my vocals....yes that jennel song is hot, way better than than the eden's crush song......

whats the deal with that song? I heard it on the radio a few times but I am wondering if it is out or not. Anyone know?

Originally posted by petedrags

for all the guido mixes and the razor mixes are they half of razor n' guido...did they break up or something...or is it someone else and just a coincidence

Razor & Guido are broken up to pursue solo careers personally i think its good Idea by both gives ....them more room for creativity & i've liked most of the stuff they have put out solo.,.....:D

Find another means other than audiogalaxy...,everyone has all the Vocals on audiogalaxy...Why would we post traxx everyone has these are new Hot traxx to look for...they will appear on audigalaxy soon enough but you have a better chance networking wit friends through email a Myplay locker to get em if you need names of vocals on audiogalaxy u need to get a clue....no offense.......:D

Listen up DOG,

I really dont care about tracks that i have to search for for months to find, when there are people out there that have them and wont give them out. All im saying is if you post a song that you have, you should share it with others, if not..stop showing off and dont post about it

No offense

Originally posted by exitstar001

Listen up DOG,

I really dont care about tracks that i have to search for for months to find, when there are people out there that have them and wont give them out. All im saying is if you post a song that you have, you should share it with others, if not..stop showing off and dont post about it

No offense

No one is showing off....how else would you know about these tracks....but to apease u:

Amanda Ghost-Idol(Hex + JP)

Angun-Snow In The Sahara(R&G)

Angi Blake-Belive IN Magic(Plasmic)

Aubrey-Stand Still(hex)

Beatles-Elanor Rigby(Hani)

Bette Midler-In These Shoes(JP)

Book Of Love-Boy(Rauhofer)

Brenda K Starr-Feels So Good(Dano & Tronco)

Britney Spears-Don't Let me be the last to know(Thunderpuss)

Byron Stingly-Thats The Way Love is

Byron Stingly-U Turn Me(Michael T. Diamond)

Catipila-Void(I Need You)

Lady Marmalade(Thunderpuss)

Club 69-Twisted(Friburn & Urik)

Da Buzz-Let Me Love U

Deborah Cox-I Never Knew

Delirium-Silence

Delirium-Innocent

Destiny's Child-Survior(Calderone)

Dido-Here With Me(Viscious)

Dido-Thank You(Deep Dish)

FGH-Relax(Rauhofer)

Halo-Keep Reaching(Plasmic)

Information Society-What on Your Mind(Vasquez)

Information Society-Runnig(Calderone)

Iris Now That I found You(Boris & Beck)

Jana-More Than Life(Skribble)

Jana-2 out of thre Aint bad(Guido)

Janet-All 4 U(Thundrpuss)

J-LO-Play(Thunderpuss)

J-Lo-Love don't cost a thing(Hex)

Jessica Simpson-I wanna Love You forever(soul solution)

Jessica Folker-To Be able to love(Jessica Folker)

Jody Watley-If I'm Not In Love(Dano)

Joi Cardwell-Jump For JoY

Joi Cardwell-Power(Michael T diamond)

Judy Torres-Back In Your Arms(richie santana)

Kaci-Paradise(Richie Santana)

Karen Ramirez-Looking For Love(Rauhofer)

Karmadelics-Nothingness(Vasquez)

Kelly Price U should of Told me(Jp)

Kelly Price-Mirror Mirror(Jason Nevins)

KHz-Bobby

Kim English-Jumpin & Bumpin

Kina-Me(Thunderpuss)

Suzanne Palmer-Hide U

Lara Fabian-I Am who I am(HQ2)

Leanne Rhimes-Can't fight the moonlight(plasmic)

Loleatta Holloway-What Goes around(Vasquez)

Lucrezia-Live to tell(Baez)

Madonna-Don't Tell Me(Thunderpuss)

Madonna-What It Feels Like(Lehman)

Mya-Case of the ex(mike takeover)

Natalie Cole-Livin For Love(Vasquez)

Nomad-I wonder(Jp)

Olive-I'm not in Love(Skribble)

Pink-U make me sick(Hex)

Pink-Most Girls(SKribble)

Reina-Miss The Way(R&G)

Reina-U(R&G)

Richie Luzzi-Without you

Rosabel-The Power

sal dano-alone

Sara M-Sweet Surender(Tiesto)

Sarina Paris_Just About Enough(plasmic)

Shauna solomon-Whatcha gonna do(michael t diamond)

Sono-Keep Control

Tamia-Tell Me who(Boris)

Tamia-Stranger in my house

Towa Tei-Funkin for jamaica(Calderone)

Calderone-R U satisfied

whitney-Fine(Rob G)

Zelma davis-power(baez)

There u go from A to Z.....I left out hundreds more but so you can start out......they are all on audio galaxy........most people on this board are on top of their music & want to know whats new & coming out......thats what this post did......all these songs i just posted were mentioned on this board ages ago this is nothin new....Get A Clue!! happy hunting!!! ....Have a nice Day!!

:D

Originally posted by exitstar001

Listen up DOG,

No offense

Have you lost it? This guy is right on top of the new music and is good enough to get the titles out there so that we can discuss them and add our own opinions and picks... he isn't trying to provide your AudioGalaxy shopping list.

:rolleyes: Josh :rolleyes:

Add these:

Svala-The Real Me(Hani)

Jaimy & Kenny D Feat. Lilian-Shine On(Mr. Sam Or Dj Dazzle Mix)<<<HOT! lyrics that mean sumthin;)

Ricky Martin-Loaded(Guido)<<<eh

Slam-Lifetimes(Silicone Soul Mix)<<<nice mix of a great vocal different than anything else out there

I can't believe the anount vocals that are coming out at the end of summer.......I'm a happy maan...!!:D

oh i forgot one:

Sara Brightman-Dust In The Wind(Calderone or Friburn & Urik)<< don't know who really mixed it i have 2 same mixes with both on em?

Sure u do...lol :)your are a waste of space on the board,Did I have Fun no but i did what u asked.....u wanted to see songs on audogalaxy & u got em....I know u don't have all of them because if u didn't need em u wouldn't post "why don't u post songs that are on audiogalaxy"......Thats why no one post songs on audolgalaxy because it is a waste of Time!I did it to prove a point!.....You amuse me by contridicting yourself;).......do u think when u post?....anyway did u find a clue i guess not....*sigh*.....i look forward to laughing some more so please keep posting......:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh

Take my advice get some other means other than audiogalaxy,Myplay,email,etc..etc...I'm trying to help....Have a Nice Day......:D

Originally posted by dog6

Sure u do...lol :)your are a waste of space on the board,Did I have Fun no but i did what u asked.....u wanted to see songs on audogalaxy & u got em....I know u don't have all of them because if u didn't need em u wouldn't post "why don't u post songs that are on audiogalaxy"......Thats why no one post songs on audolgalaxy because it is a waste of Time!I did it to prove a point!.....You amuse me by contridicting yourself;).......do u think when u post?....anyway did u find a clue i guess not....*sigh*.....i look forward to laughing some more so please keep posting......:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh

Take my advice get some other means other than audiogalaxy,Myplay,email,etc..etc...I'm trying to help....Have a Nice Day......:D

Audiogalaxy is still a viable option for some people who happen not to be on top of the whole dance music scene, and some of us don't have the time to go around trying to find songs that we can't get if were not in the scene. So stop being a jerk. If you don't wanna share that's fine, but don't bash people who don't have resources other than audiogalaxy.