Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Scot Project @ Limelight this Fri !!!!

Looks like booking Scot Project was a good move (I guess me and Sevan do know what we are doing). I can't wait to see everyone's reaction to this DJ/Producer.....This man has amazing energy behind his music....I want to be behind a 911 turbo doing 150 when i listen to SCOT. I would recommend getting to the club early this week.....the buzz on this party is insane!!!!

For all the promoters .....comps are done @ 12:00!!!!

Come early and help me finish my drink tixs... I need to cut down

Thanks

Thorin & Sevan

Email me for more info ThorinAielloEnt@Aol.Com

Hell yeah booking Scot Project was a good move! Aww, just in time for my birthday too! This is gonna be like the greatest b-day ever! I am sooo excited. Probally one of the best nights of my life just like Tunnel with Scot Project was. Do you know how long his set is gonna be by any chance anyone??

Originally posted by NYCclub15

NICE TO HAVE U BACK FROM THE DEAD............I hoped u missed me this weekend..............oh, btw, I heard ur met Mr. Floor at Foggy Gooogles! :laugh::splat:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BWAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Chris Im gonna be there his Friday in full effect..hope yourfeelin better..cuz were gettin MANGLED!!!!!!!!!!!!

and Thorin dont for a second think your slippin away...I TOOOOOO have a stack of drink tixxxxxx......

ohhhhhhhh shit...we gonna get rowdy!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally posted by az-tec

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BWAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Chris Im gonna be there his Friday in full effect..hope yourfeelin better..cuz were gettin MANGLED!!!!!!!!!!!!

and Thorin dont for a second think your slippin away...I TOOOOOO have a stack of drink tixxxxxx......

ohhhhhhhh shit...we gonna get rowdy!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

hOW FUNNY IS THAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

..bout time I hear from ya azz!!!!! i thought u were ignoring me, hehe :embarrassment: BTW, check out my post IN THE meetup thread, hehe

Originally posted by az-tec

Chaotic....I see you on this board all da time..find me on Friday..we'll have a drink or sumthin...

Thorin, Sev, JAbit, Chris, Tim, etc...all know me..just ask for Andy...

yeah chaotic, come ask me (chris), please...i will be looking for someone to take my place, let him abuse someone else for a while........yeah one drink, i don't know who is worse, him or sev! blah :puke:;) NUTHIN BUT LUV FO' YA ANDY!!!!!!!!!!