Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Limelight Shutdown?! =(

Is it true that Limelight got busted yesterday for something insane & that they are closing it down?! That's what one of my friends said that lives up in North Jersey who was in the city last night, he said he saw it on the news. PLEASE tell me that's not true! Friday was Scot Project, and me and like 20 friends were going for my birthday, and we had the VIP Sky room and all this special treatment, and now are you telling me that Limelight is a no go?! NO WAY! We all have to meet up like we planned, and you guys all have to hear Scot Project's set live!!! Please, smeone disprove what my friend told me about Limelight! I'd love you forever, I gotta go Friday, it's sooo important! I'm gonna shoot myself...!

:blown:

OMG, thank God, that was such a relief, I love you so much right now. Heh, life is once again good.. I guess I'll see you all on Friday night, it'll be a night to remember. Look for me - I'll be the insane girl in the white UFOs and the white and silver top with black and silver sketchers doing my thang with my blue lights. Find me & I'll give you a surprise :wink: Much love, thanks again bigpoppanils! I'm outttttt... :D

I am going to Limelight for my birfday to Codica3?!?!?! Turning the whopping 20 woooo hoooooo... Although i may not be all VIP'ed up like you i will be there enjoying what Project has to give us :)... cant wait and its only Wed. :bounce: ahh whats a girl to do for 2 full days!?!! :monkey:

Limelights still alive and running (thank god) Kinda scary how close it came to be almost turned into a restaurant though and u know theres definately gonna be shit coming up in the next few months w/ Rudy G b/c tht was not the result he wanted.

Oh Well...Fri is gonna be off the hook!!! Can't wait.. too meet you all!!