Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Heads up

back2basics-

Ok so next year i will be doing another Ibiza trip. Me and a freind in the UK are going to get togetehr and organise trips from England, Chicago and NY to Ibiza for opening, closing and maybe New Years.

They will be cheaper than the normal agents (bringiton and experianceibiza) basic hotel package and that will include villa's, cheap entry to clubs etc.

Just thought i would give you all time to get your shit sorted and visit the biggest party in the world (apart form the one going on in my pants on a daily basis).

back2basics- youhavn'texperiancedlifeuntilyouhaveexperiancedibiza(thecompanymotto)

Originally posted by back2basics-

(apart form the one going on in my pants on a daily basis).

um, your hands must be busy as hell.... LOL

I am down for a trip to Ibiza, as long as it isn't at the same time as Kim or Silente... lol you know I love you guys....

Originally posted by PFloyd40

i'm d for opening parties..

just can't do closing yet cuz of stupid school :mad:

anyways, how much total, between spending and the whole airfare deal do you usually spend there.. $2k?

Well the cost will be arround $1400 for 7 days. It's a little more than this year ($1200) because i will be doing it as a business and i will need insurance and stuff.

$1000 spending is enough for a pretty good time. I usually get by on 900-1000 pounds but i take shit loads of elements including powder (which is expensive) and champagne... oh and i drink alot.

Yes the partyinmypants is pretty cheap silente girls who promise to flash get in free.

Originally posted by bouncyboy

I went to the site and it said NO VACANCIES with a big picture of Silente smiling???

Silente what are you doing partying in B2B's pants??

<laughs> You misunderstand. I'm playing Giuliani - no more parties for b2b's shorts.