Clubplanet Nightlife Community

good book suggestions

jprutig

I am reading The Seat of the Soul... by Gary Zukav:

About the birth of a new species, and the explosion of human perception past the five senses. It is about the values of the soul-harmony, cooperation, sharing, and reverence for life. It is about authentic power, the alignment of the personality with the soul, and nonphysical guides.

He also wrote: The Dancing Wu Li Masters, good book too.

I am also reading Leading Women Executives, going to the top. By Carol Gallagher, but you probably don't want to read that one.

How to make a number one record by the KLF guys is worth reading. It's funny and if you follow the instructions and get a number one record (as KLF did) they will send you on holliday... if you don't get to number one you get your money back.

A quote form the book...

If you have an instrument, sell it. It's an unnessesary distraction and the money is better spent elsewhere.

Originally posted by back2basics-

Hey bb will you be supporting your contry on September 1st, when England kick their arses at soccer?

Ha, are you talking about Germany?? Nigga please!! Germany is going to tear England a new ass hole.

Now if you are talking about the US, then yeah, you blokes will most likely take that one.

Originally posted by bouncyboy

Ha, are you talking about Germany?? Nigga please!! Germany is going to tear England a new ass hole.

Now if you are talking about the US, then yeah, you blokes will most likely take that one.

You just keep telling yourself that, get your arse dowtown we will be getting pissed as a fart at an Irish bar and watching the game.. Bit of a waste of money for you, but it's good to support your contry.

Originally posted by back2basics-

You just keep telling yourself that, get your arse dowtown we will be getting pissed as a fart at an Irish bar and watching the game.. Bit of a waste of money for you, but it's good to support your contry.

Name the time and the place so we can all get drunk and then I can laugh in your face when Germany shuts out England...

Name the time and the place so we can all get drunk and then I can laugh in your face when Germany shuts out England...

Saturday 1st of September @ Fado's we will start the drinking at 10:00am have a full Irish breakfast... then shortly after 2:30pm you will be crying over your drink.

Originally posted by silente

Wow. A shutout in soccer. There's something you never see... :rolleyes:

;)

Can't you see we are having a grown up conversation here? Go play with your barbies junior... We will talk to you in about a year and a half when you are all big and grown up and able to play with people our age. Until then you can play with Club Gal barby and Tight Shiny shirt Ken...

Can't you see we are having a grown up conversation here? Go play with your barbies junior... We will talk to you in about a year and a half when you are all big and grown up and able to play with people our age. Until then you can play with Club Gal barby and Tight Shiney shirt Ken...

You know bb, you do so well with the sarcastic comments, and then you go back to the age thing and it all falls apart. <shakes head> Too bad. For awhile there you were almost cool. Not quite. But almost.

Originally posted by silente

You know bb, you do so well with the sarcastic comments, and then you go back to the age thing and it all falls apart. <shakes head> Too bad. For awhile there you were almost cool. Not quite. But almost.

and your opinion to me? It's shit, or similar to shit, considering that it stinks, and no one wants to see or hear it.

Originally posted by PFloyd40

unfortunately, i dont' have much time for leisure reading..

my visual basic manual has been consuming most of my reading time, and i must read the newspaper everyday..

i am reading "Vietnam, a history" by Karnow, when i have free time..

Fuck VB it's SHITE, go directly to C sharp (C # as used in dotnet)or Delphi and do not pass go.