Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubbing in Cancun (this up coming week!)

Hey Everybody,

Quick question, regarding clubbing in Cancun. My buddy and I are going out there on Sunday for a week, and I want the skinny on clubbing down there. Hopefully we won't be blown away by some hurricane!!

Anyway, I really hate clubs filled with obnoxious frat kids that think that drinking until they get passed out drunk is fun! I'm much more into the quality of the music, and a decent scene. To give you some idea of what I like, I LOVED TWILO!!! That was the place I felt the most comfortable in, and the music was always amazing!!

Ok getting back to the point, if any of you have some "insider" info, please send it along to me. I've heard of La Boom, and of course Sr. Frog's, but for some reason, they just seem like my cup of tea.

Also, please send any response, or gripe, to my personal email address, as I am rarely on the board. Thanks again!!!

<mailto:candre77c@yahoo.com>

i went two weeks ago.....

dady'o.....fun place cause it looks like a cave....kinda like hunka bunka though....and there are a ton of people in shorts

la boom.....don't even go until 3....i got there at 2 and left after a half an hour because benji played some backstreet boys song...supposed to be like factory...people were dressed halfway decent

senor frogs, carlos and charlies, both play the same exact songs...senor frogs has a waterslide...it was pretty crazy...

never went to coco bongo but wish i had....i heard its like exit...

my hotel had trips to different clubs and bars each night...check them out....have fun!

Originally posted by fram44

i went two weeks ago.....

dady'o.....fun place cause it looks like a cave....kinda like hunka bunka though....and there are a ton of people in shorts

la boom.....don't even go until 3....i got there at 2 and left after a half an hour because benji played some backstreet boys song...supposed to be like factory...people were dressed halfway decent

senor frogs, carlos and charlies, both play the same exact songs...senor frogs has a waterslide...it was pretty crazy...

never went to coco bongo but wish i had....i heard its like exit...

my hotel had trips to different clubs and bars each night...check them out....have fun!

Well, thanks for the info.

What time do the clubs close? Especially since you're suggesting we go to La Boom after 3.