Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
chula22

Dick(pussy) for a day.

I would love to have a penis for a day. But only if I had the rest of the male body to go along with it! :o

Of course the very first thing I would do is masturbate profusely. When I was done with that I would wiggle it around and jump about a little bit to see what that feels like. Next stop- off to get a blow job! This might be a little tricky, since women aren't as easy as men. But I'm sure I could find someone. Hell, since it's not my body anyway I wouldn't even have to be afraid of catching anything.

After the hummer I would return the favor, and then learn why exactly men finish so much more quickly than do women. But that's okay; for weeks she'd be telling her friends about my oral skills. In fact, it would be so amazing that she would feel greedy keeping it all to herself; she'd be on the phone with a friend and invite one or to over to share in the action.

I don't think I'd bother trying guy on guy action- I don't think I'd waste my 24 hours like that. I mean, what can a guy do to me as a man that he can't do to me as a woman? Except for the bj of course, but by now I've already had several of those.

First, I would sit on a subway train with my legs spread ( )wide.

Second, urinate on every tree, post, wall or corner.

Third, masturbate and see how it feels to CUM under 5 minutes.

Guest bellaragazza
Originally posted by tastyt

LMAO! Yes, I didn't think of that- I definitely would have to find the time to write my name in the snow.

thats a must!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Guest gabo

If I had a PUSSY, I would finger myself in front of a full length mirror. Then I would find out what it feels like to get laid whenever I want. Then I would work at a strip club and take some poor suckers money(enough to pay for a phat vacation). Then just look around for things to stick up there for the hell of it. then at the end of the day I would hook up with a hot bisexual girl, and as Iam having sex with her as a girl, my time would be up, and I would change into a guy and continue to fuck the HELL out of her. :D

I would definetly want to know what its like to have sex for a guy..and then to know what its like to pee standing up.....and then also to pee in under like 10 seconds...not like women...its such a process to go to the bathroom...damn...:blank:

First I would pee standing up to see what that was like. I would then masturbate every 20 minutes for the rest of the day inbetween the blowjobs and threesomes, inbetween scratching my balls to see what that feels like. I would probably flash a few people too. I would see what sexual positions feel like what to a guy. I would put on tighty whities and boxers and walk around with no underwear to see which I like better. Then right before I was about to change back into a woman I would have someone kick me in the balls to see how bad it really hurt, but I wouldn't have to deal with the pain long because I would be changing back to me. LOL!!!

Well to answer my own question: assuming I am totally in guy mode including frame of mind. I would want to be bisexual. I have alot of guy and bi friends. I would like to see what it feels like for a guy to be with another guy.

Also I would masterbate all day long, especially at my desk at work. I would walk up and down the streets with a hard on and call out to chicks so that can see tha tI am hard. Then I would go out clubbing and see what a guy truly gets out of rubbing his business all over a girls ass.

Being a horny perverted club guy, by the end of the night I would probably know what it feels like to have blue balls and kicked in the balls.

AHhhhhhhhhh. A guys life. How wonderful.

First I would def jerk off a wholeee lot, then get a great blow job from a friend of mine who I heard gives amazing head...Then I'd find a girl with a nice tight ass and find out why alot of guys like doin it up the ass...ooo man i'd have so much fun if i had a penis for a day :eek: